By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Titanfall alone, Worth buying an X1 for?

For Titanfall alone? Nope. For Titanfall AND Dead Rising 3? Heck yes!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
No game currently is enough to buy a next-gen console - not at current prices.

Even Mario Kart on the WiiU? It will be cheap. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

No. I don't think this game alone is worth to be buying a Xbox one. But, if you going to buy one for later exclusives, you might just go ahead and take advantage of the Titanfall bundle and buy it ~

rent it for the 360.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
spurgeonryan said:
Sales were great, people constantly talk about it, and many reviewers gave it 10/10. Is this game alone worth an X1 purchase?

if you have an xbox 360 or a half decent pc or laptop, then get it for 360/pc, sure youd get better graphics and framerate on x1 version over 360, but is that really worth $450-500 more over the price of the game?

Personally i play it just fine on my laptop at 1080p, isnt an especially powerful laptop, just a run of the mill one, runs it at 1080p at a solid 60fps (joys of it using the old source engine i guess), and its considerably cheaper on PC too.

JayWood2010 said:

Only you can tell yourself that. All these people saying no or yes are giving nothing but an opinion, often times biased opinions(And looking at many of the people in this thread.....yeah) that has an agenda behind it. At the end of the day only you can tell yourself what you think.

The way you look at "many people in this thread" has an agenda of its own.

Pro tip, they're opinions, of course theyre biased

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
jlmurph2 said:
BHR-3 said:

many gave it 10/10? meta shows 3/68 perfect reveiws

people constantly talk about it? idk but to me it doesnt have the same post buzz that COD4 and unchartd 2 had... idk

Idk, it's in a thread just about every day. Majority of the time from people who don't even like it.

Maybe a month ago but talk has died down a lot. No one cares about TF anymore

So this thread doesn't exist? Right... Well, actually here people aren't talking about it - but still people are talking about it but of course it went down because well... perhaps people are actually playing it and there is not much to talk about?

What every youve got to tell yourself. FYI the real world isnt contained in one thread on one forum. Good day

I don't think there's any game that's worth gettting a system for. For anyone that thinks it is worth it. So you're telling me that you think a single game is worth $500?

Playing the crap out of the 360 version. Waiting for Halo 5.

That said, if early adopting is your thing, you could do alot worse. Its free with the console after all.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

2008ProchargedGT said:
walsufnir said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

So this thread doesn't exist? Right... Well, actually here people aren't talking about it - but still people are talking about it but of course it went down because well... perhaps people are actually playing it and there is not much to talk about?

What every youve got to tell yourself. FYI the real world isnt contained in one thread on one forum. Good day

So you say " Maybe a month ago but talk has died down a lot. No one cares about TF anymore" which means forum talk, yet you dismiss your own argument by saying forums are not the real world? Well played.

walsufnir said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
walsufnir said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

So you say " Maybe a month ago but talk has died down a lot. No one cares about TF anymore" which means forum talk, yet you dismiss your own argument by saying forums are not the real world? Well played.

Stop playing ingnorant to defend your champion. Its ok that the game isnt what it was meant to be, there will still be awesome games on the xbone.