By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft store offerning trade ins for ps3, ps4 and xbox games

Soonerman said:
The funny part for me is that those Sony fanboys sound exactly like the ones here. How can people be so loyal to a thing,that doesn't care about them is beyond my comprehension.

This I have never figured out. 

But the promotion does make me thing of the Ricky Lake catch phrase from when she had her talk show.  I would link it here, but ya’ll probably know what I’m talking about.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

How is it not right?

rolltide101x said:
CommonNinja said:

not sure why people reacting so poorly just because they are accepting trade ins for old ps3/ps4 games....

It is not right for MS to do this but I do not care that much as nobody uses a MS store for games really.

How is it not right?

If Gamestop made thier own console would it then become wrong for them to sell Xbox Ones and PS4s?

It is notorious that Microsoft were accepting a PS3 to trade for higher money than a Xbox 360, when they made this.
Yes, they made this before, they would give a PS3/360 to trade for a Xone. Weird --''

Soonerman said:
The funny part for me is that those Sony fanboys sound exactly like the ones here. How can people be so loyal to a thing,that doesn't care about them is beyond my comprehension.

Don't give what you can't take, and if you don't give regardless then don't stand in the throughfare.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

I wonder what Microsoft does with all the games,? I wonder if you look in the dumpster out back there be tons of free Sony games for the taking.

CommonNinja said:
rolltide101x said:
CommonNinja said:

not sure why people reacting so poorly just because they are accepting trade ins for old ps3/ps4 games....

It is not right for MS to do this but I do not care that much as nobody uses a MS store for games really.

How is it not right?

If Gamestop made thier own console would it then become wrong for them to sell Xbox Ones and PS4s?

MS should not have anything to do with Playstation period. But as I said it is no big deal and not worth getting upset over. I am sure the 3 people who use the service will be very happy

Clearly they realized that they can't sell those ps3 they got from trade ins last time in third world countries without games.

MS has been pushing this trade in thing for a while now. Did you guys consider people might actually be trading in their Sony consoles?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

PS army on internet is so strong that any microsoft attempt to make a viral campaing(or something like that) will be absorved by the "hype train" and reflected against MS.

Microsoft should focus on TV ad for their games.Everytime they make something on internet Sony nation find a way to ridicule or reflect like they did with the "trade your Ps3 for a Xone" campaing.