By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 runs at 1080p on PS4

VitroBahllee said:
BMaker11 said:

I mean, the whole thing this gen has been "resolutiongate" and how XBone games have a lower resolution than their PS4 counterparts. It's something this community has accepted, across the board. 

I don't know why you think it's 'accepted.' The facts about it, sure people can accept that. But Xbox One owners have been sick of it constantly being thrown in our faces for a while.

So because XBone owners are overly sensitive, the rest of us can't make a joke?  That's a great way to get people to lose interest in these forums.

Around the Network

it's amazing that people care about this game.

whatever said:
VitroBahllee said:
BMaker11 said:

I mean, the whole thing this gen has been "resolutiongate" and how XBone games have a lower resolution than their PS4 counterparts. It's something this community has accepted, across the board. 

I don't know why you think it's 'accepted.' The facts about it, sure people can accept that. But Xbox One owners have been sick of it constantly being thrown in our faces for a while.

So because XBone owners are overly sensitive, the rest of us can't make a joke?  That's a great way to get people to lose interest in these forums.

Idk, maybe just Google the term "trolling"? Might help you out.

oldschoolfool said:
it's amazing that people care about this game.

Well, it IS the Amazing Spider-Man, right? 

J_Allard said:
whatever said:

making a joke and trolling are different though

trolling means deliberately taking an unpopular and extreme stance (which is not the "trolls" own) to make people violently oppose you - usually the only one extracting fun from that is the "troll" himself

making a joke means amusing other people and yourself and usually encompasses the jokers own opion, but it may come with a jab at other people

Around the Network
J_Allard said:
whatever said:
VitroBahllee said:
BMaker11 said:

toooooooo-thhoooooooou- saaaaaaaaaaaandddd seeeeeeeeex

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Mystro-Sama said:
And it will probably be shit anyways.

but...but..I like Spiderman 1.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Lafiel said:

making a joke and trolling are different though

trolling means deliberately taking an unpopular and extreme stance (which is not the "trolls" own) to make people violently oppose you - usually the only one extracting fun from that is the "troll" himself

making a joke means amusing other people and yourself and usually encompasses the jokers own opion, but it may come with a jab at other people

Stance doesn't have to be unpopular or extreme at all. And your last sentence would explain exactly why it could be trolling. Either way mods apparently agree so nothing else for me to say on the matter.

toastboy44562 said:
Poor PS4...

The news is false obviously. But it's good to know you're still sour over the latest NPD figures..

What does it run at on the xbox one?

[edit] my bad, just read it got cancelled, the hell?