By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what is that robot there doing in brawl???

Am I the only one that really likes Waluigi as a character? =O Bear in mind I've only used him in Mario Strikers Charged and Mario Tennis 64. He's further from Wario than Luigi is to Mario, and I like that.

Around the Network

True Slippy is only in the Star Fox games. I just couldn't find anyone else to say that's annoying to me. I really don't mind Waluigi to much but for the sake of the thread.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Now if they put slippy in brawl, imagine how many people that would piss off.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Damn I love that AVG-video, its so AWESOME!!!

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Parokki said:
R.O.B. was Nintendo's clever plot to make toy stores carry the NES in the late 80s. Retailers in North America were deeply skeptical about video games after the crash of 1983, so they added something to the mix that was clearly a toy. Not sure how well it worked.

The bugger has more recently ended up as one of those annoying characters like Waluigi and Diddy that nobody cares about, but Nintendo insists on including in every single game with multiple characters. -_-

Whatchu smokin', Cletus? I freaking own with R.O.B. in MKDS.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

@ Parokki: Dissing Diddy Kong and R.O.B., two beloved characters in Nintendo's numerous continuities, was really quite classy of you... /end sarcasm
Seriously, that was SO NOT cool...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

I wonder if we get to fight on top of a ROB too?... after all the F-Zero GX track that they included as a Smash stage is the one that has the huge ROBs in the sky.

Why complain about characters, the more the mirier.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The newest WTF character.

he ROB and he was imporant back in the NES days and Ill kill anyone who disspects the NES (when do dissperect it your disrepecting so many genteratoins of gamers)