By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what is that robot there doing in brawl???

He's one of my favourite characters I'm really good with him.

Around the Network

screw clubbing, I'm just going to a street corner with my hat and doing the R.O.B. dance.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

R.O.B. was Nintendo's clever plot to make toy stores carry the NES in the late 80s. Retailers in North America were deeply skeptical about video games after the crash of 1983, so they added something to the mix that was clearly a toy. Not sure how well it worked.

The bugger has more recently ended up as one of those annoying characters like Waluigi and Diddy that nobody cares about, but Nintendo insists on including in every single game with multiple characters. -_-

Did you really just find this out? =O

Waluigi you can say no one cares about, but don't lay a hand on Diddy Kong! I love me some diddy kong! And I am not alone.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
Parokki said:
R.O.B. was Nintendo's clever plot to make toy stores carry the NES in the late 80s. Retailers in North America were deeply skeptical about video games after the crash of 1983, so they added something to the mix that was clearly a toy. Not sure how well it worked.

The bugger has more recently ended up as one of those annoying characters like Waluigi and Diddy that nobody cares about, but Nintendo insists on including in every single game with multiple characters. -_-

Take diddy out of that and i'l totaly agree with you! you eva play diddy kong racing???

Parokki said:

Diddy Kong??? Bad comparison.

Parokki said:

Yea I agree with those two above me.  Take Diddy out.  Say something like Slippy.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I believe the correct answer to the thread title is:

Kicking your ASS!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

except slippy isn't in any games other than starfox.