By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 local multiplayer: 6 players in Vs. and battle mode, is this waiting for too much?

Tagged games:

160rmf said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Can't say that's impossible, but it's uber extremely unlikely at this point so you're better off not expecting it.

i was kinda kind expecting, but not anymore. With the answers that i got, all that i will do is vanish with my hopes and be happy with what was already revealed, wich is a lot of reasons to be happy about

Sounds good!

Around the Network
160rmf said:
spemanig said:

...Because they want the game to run at a sufficient framerate?

i don't know about you, but i can live with 30 fps

It wouldn't be running at 30fps with 6 player co-op.

oniyide said:

So because they didnt say they wouldnt you automaticlly think thats confirmation? Thats not how this planet works. LOL

But to answer your question Becasue they are NINTENDO. THey dont need to people will buy the game anyway, so why go hard? Might as well save time and money and give people what they expect no more no less. 3rd party games dont have that luxury with a couple of rare exceptions, for the most part they have to go that extra mile to be noticed. Case in point NSMB lets not pretend they went hard for that.

in any moment i said it was confirmed, they didin't confirmed the opposite so this subject is open for possibilities.

IF nintendo do that, be sure that will attract atention from the media, interest for possible consumers and a incredible game to be remembered

We reap what we sow

spemanig said:

what was the frame rate in sonic all star?

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:
oniyide said:

So because they didnt say they wouldnt you automaticlly think thats confirmation? Thats not how this planet works. LOL

But to answer your question Becasue they are NINTENDO. THey dont need to people will buy the game anyway, so why go hard? Might as well save time and money and give people what they expect no more no less. 3rd party games dont have that luxury with a couple of rare exceptions, for the most part they have to go that extra mile to be noticed. Case in point NSMB lets not pretend they went hard for that.

in any moment i said it was confirmed, they didin't confirmed the opposite so this subject is open for possibilities.

IF nintendo do that, be sure that will attract atention from the media, interest for possible consumers and a incredible game to be remembered

big IF, id be willing to bet they wont do it.

Around the Network
160rmf said:
spemanig said:

what was the frame rate in sonic all star?

20fps on average with 5 players.

How many players were in the one for the Wii?

Mystro-Sama said:

4 for local

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Mystro-Sama said:

4 for local

Wii U is way more powerful. Should be able to handle 5. How bout on online?

Mystro-Sama said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Mystro-Sama said:

4 for local

Wii U is way more powerful. Should be able to handle 5. How bout on online?

I believe 12

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850