By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can Xbox One Hit 400k in March NPD?

Can Xbox One Sell 400k March NPD?

Of course 18 10.71%

Probably 14 8.33%

Oh you silly toast man! 136 80.95%

Total:168
toastboy44562 said:

I say yes! Xbox One sold 240,000 in February NPD

Here is what Xbox One has going for it in March:

-Extra week in sales (take Feb numbers and add a extra week of sales, you get around 300,000 sales which is a given).

-Titanfall (let's assume a 50,000 boost now we are at 350,000)

-50 dollar price cut in the States in the last couple weeks (let's assume another 50,000 sales).

I think Xbox One will have a 400k NPD and I predict it will beat the PS4 by 25k-50k!

rather wrong toast, PS4 by 60k

Around the Network

When Toastboy finally makes as reasonable prediction, the hype train trolls everybody....

The polls speaks for itself.

wrong again. and lol to another poster basing wishful thinking that more friends popping up on xbl list as a factor for > ps4 sales

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I was thinking Xb one would win, but 400K? That wasn't really a likely number.

Entertaining thread in retrospect though.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
celador said:
Like I put on a NPD prediction thread, I think it will just miss it and hit about 380k or 390k, so not quite. It is definitely possible though, and will almost certainly be undertracked.

Speaking of which, there is no way PS4 only sold 299k for that time like VGChartz numbers say. That is only 13k more than last month, and PS4 had better stock, boost for inFamous and it's a five week month, not four. Expect really good numbers for both.

I expect PS4 to be 350k and xbox one to be 375k-400k

To be fair I was expecting something like that in terms of gap... XBO just edging it.  I guess thats why our guessing can be a fun event cause we just dont know how it will turn out.

VGC got it wrong as well didnt it?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!