By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your most anticipated Current-Gen exclusive?

X

It's an epic JRPG from the makers of the top-rated JRPG of last gen, combining action and traditional elements in a massive environment where you fight huge monsters by hopping in and out of mech suits.

So basically, the things I love about the JRPG, WRPG, and MMO, mixed together by master chefs, with mechs.

Am I not being clear enough?

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
Ucell said:

By current-gen exclusive I mean PS4/XB1/Wii U/PC exclusives or multiplats coming only to these platforms.

My most anticipated current-gen multiplat is Tom Clancy's The Division and current-gen console exclusive is The Order: 1886 because it is developed by one of my favourite studios and I believe in the quality of their games.

You can state your own choices below and give your reasons.

X. It's in the sig man. 

The División, Final fantasy 15, the withcher 3.

Uncharted but as far as what we've actually seen gameplay for it's gotta be The Order

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I would say uncharted ps4 but we have seen nothing so far so...The Order 1886 for me!!

Around the Network

Smash Bros.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

platformmaster918 said:
Uncharted but as far as what we've actually seen gameplay for it's gotta be The Order

Holy shit we basically had the same comment and posted it at the same time lol. I too think its ridiculous to be hyped for a game you've never seen...but thats just my opinion lol

Super Smash Bros. 4

Signature goes here!

CGI-Quality said:

Mirror's Edge 2 |PC|.

This. Though depending on its release it could still come for the old consoles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Kingdom Hearts 3 by far.