By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Age of Empires World Domination announced. Trailer inside. please look at the forum in which this thread is posted first.

Thank you so much for posting all the mobile-related news, NiKKoM....... 一_一

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
JEMC said:

After that reveal, they also said that they were working on a PC Rollercoaster Tycoon too.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/455415/rollercoaster-tycoon-4-confirmed-for-pc-will-be-different-from-ios-game/

Yup, I'm aware.  That seemed like a knee-jerk damage-control announcement rather than anything else, though.

Kresnik said:
JEMC said:

After that reveal, they also said that they were working on a PC Rollercoaster Tycoon too.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/455415/rollercoaster-tycoon-4-confirmed-for-pc-will-be-different-from-ios-game/

Yup, I'm aware.  That seemed like a knee-jerk damage-control announcement rather than anything else, though.

Possibly, but at least it's something.

For all we know, they could just pick the third game, "remaster" it in HD like MSoft has done with the other Age of Empires, and call it a day.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I don't really mind because I'm rather good at pretending stuff never happen by now.

I came here with hope and you stomp on it thank you Sir.

Around the Network

Its not like I'm not warning you guys... I can feel the love

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

JEMC said:
You don't need that disclaimer NiKKoM, since it is you who made the thread it was pretty obvious where it would be launched.

Anyway, what defines not only Age of Empires but any RTS game is not only its music or visuals, but also its gameplay. Since that is exactly what they've changed (groups of soldiers instead of individual units), this game is nothing like a proper Age of Empires.

This, lol.

Who's developing this? With a new age of empires announced maybe my e3 prediction of a new Halo Wars isn't as farfetched as I originally thought it was (:

Pft, who cares.

If I want to play AoE, I can choose between AoE II HD on PC or AoE: Age of Kings and AoE: Mythologies on DS/3DS (both are TBS, not RTS, but still very good games).

It’s indeed pretty good to see the game back on track after the initial disaster! Things are actually looking quite awesome, from what can be seen in the trailer; the new characters included are all real heroes, to which players can identify themselves somehow. I personally like and it’s simply because I see no need to hate!