By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - someone donate me bitcoins...

Netyaroze said:

If you are worried that posting his wallet address poses any kind of danger for him don`t be there is no harm that can be inflicted on him. Here I generated some adresses myself just now: 1CjLdXYDFq4kUuK6Qk42kCMV7UmtKxZvGD  1DxZbDWUDVAcFnnsKxfGmNrCJB4Dr6J5rD 1HxZwDsNSinFWPyTYsv8KdKPSntJVcM71u 

what harm?

Around the Network
aviggo77 said:
Netyaroze said:

If you are worried that posting his wallet address poses any kind of danger for him don`t be there is no harm that can be inflicted on him. Here I generated some adresses myself just now: 1CjLdXYDFq4kUuK6Qk42kCMV7UmtKxZvGD  1DxZbDWUDVAcFnnsKxfGmNrCJB4Dr6J5rD 1HxZwDsNSinFWPyTYsv8KdKPSntJVcM71u 

what harm?

I dont know I was just guessing what he might be worried about. People sometimes equate posting your wallet adress to posting your bankaccount number. Which is why he might be worried... 

Netyaroze said:

Well you can also send them to a bitcoin exchange and they will either give you the dollars/euros via paypal or directly to your Bankaccount if you want. But Bitcoins are a speculative asset the value rises and drops extremly which makes it perfect for daytrading. I bought bitcoins a year ago for 200 Dollar and sold them at 1100 Dollar. Now they are 400. I wait for 300 before I buy back in. If you bought them in 2009 they were just Cents worth each. People who bought Bitcoins for 10 Dollar back then are Multimillionaires now.  I think the first Pizza bought with Bitcoins was 20000 Bitcoins that was like 20 Million Dollar 4 months ago now its 8+ Million Dollar. I mined Dogecoin early in December with my GPUs and made about 20 Million Doge in the first weeks sold them for 12000 Euro.  

This made my head spin...

I'm not thinking of getting into this, but do you mind sharing how much money you made on bitcoin so far?

Netyaroze said:
aviggo77 said:

what harm?

I dont know I was just guessing what he might be worried about. People sometimes equate posting your wallet adress to posting your bankaccount number. Which is why he might be worried... 

Yeah, pretty much. But it seems like it's a non-issue so there you are.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

LemonSlice said:
Netyaroze said:

Well you can also send them to a bitcoin exchange and they will either give you the dollars/euros via paypal or directly to your Bankaccount if you want. But Bitcoins are a speculative asset the value rises and drops extremly which makes it perfect for daytrading. I bought bitcoins a year ago for 200 Dollar and sold them at 1100 Dollar. Now they are 400. I wait for 300 before I buy back in. If you bought them in 2009 they were just Cents worth each. People who bought Bitcoins for 10 Dollar back then are Multimillionaires now.  I think the first Pizza bought with Bitcoins was 20000 Bitcoins that was like 20 Million Dollar 4 months ago now its 8+ Million Dollar. I mined Dogecoin early in December with my GPUs and made about 20 Million Doge in the first weeks sold them for 12000 Euro.  

This just made my head spin...

I'm not thinking of getting into this, but do you mind sharing how much money you made on bitcoin so far?

Alot for me. Not enough yet tho, my mid term goal is an SL 65 AMG I could buy a 2005 SL 500 right about now. But I got very lucky twice that I mined the right coin at the right time and bought BTC when it was cheap. Some people got way luckier tho. I met an Australian Kid he made insane amounts of money and bought his parents house he is 19...  

If you have a powerful GPU or multiple GPUs you might consider running cg miner when you dont use your PC. Well mining got less profitable lately since MT GOX screwed up  big time but there is still money to be made if you mine a new coin in time or atleast you can make enough coins to pay for your gpus after 6 months if you mine LTC/Doge or something. And also there is always the possibility of BTC suddenly exploding again for example a google wallet integration would triple the BTC price within days...

There is no harm in letting your PC run 24/7 and mine if you have one so the risk is pretty much zero I think a 290x makes about 2 Dollar per day after the cost for electricity is subtracted and if you get lucky a lot and mine the right thing which then explodes after a few days you can make thousands of dollars a week if your timing is right.  Dogecoin or Litecoin made it possible or Auroracoin exploded in its first few days by 1000% people made a killing by investing in it. The good thing if you have a good PC you have nothing to lose by doing it, only to gain. Well there are ofcourse some uncertainties coming up like ASIC Scrypt mining. If you are interested in it you should google first and read about it I think one needs about day to understand how it works.  

Just dont use money you need to invest in it because as high as the payoff can be the risks can be equally high. Aslong as its a game for you and not a necessity its fun. Right now the market is bearish so soon might be the time to buy in or maybe it stagnates for years or goes even lower or it explodes by 1000% by 2015 you just cant now. 

Around the Network

Wow, only 10 Cents a week? What GPU are you using?

I remember that a good ATI-GPU in 2011 was enough to get 1 Bitcoin a day. But they were only worth $15.

I am not too sure about bitcoins, but I can always donate you blood if you want!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

episteme said:

I remember that a good ATI-GPU in 2011 was enough to get 1 Bitcoin a day. But they were only worth $15.

In 2009 you could have made several BTC a day on a shitty laptop CPU...

episteme said:

radeon hd 6670 GDDR5

aviggo77 said:
episteme said:

radeon hd 6670 GDDR5

You are mining Bitcoins with GPUs ???  Thats a stupid idea nobody mines Bitcoins with GPus anymore you need to mine with Asics. Those are specifically designed to mine BTC and have the hash rate of 10 GPUs on a device as small as a USB stick. You should mine Dogecoin and autosell it on cryptsy for BTC..  This would give you way more than 10 cents worth of BTC a week...