By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Finally Got A Wii U! <(^o^<)

IsawYoshi said:
Not so einsam anymore :D

Nope, still am very einsam!

Around the Network
farlaff said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Pavolink said:
Good. Now sit and play with us the waiting game.

Nah, I'll play NSMBU n Super Mario World along with some 3DS n PS3 games until MK8!

Nah to both posts. Just get Monster Hunter, fall in love with it after the first 5-10 hours and enjoy losing your life in the process. You might even forget MK release date (or end up changing your sig).

I don't like Monster Hunter! :L

If you play with other people in the same room, the two games you should prioritize over any other are:

Nintendo Land
Super Mario 3D World

How come? Have you really tried it enough?

I don't know where you're at in the world, so I don't know if the program works for you or not. But, I know in the States if you buy a digital copy of a game you get money back. So you should turn around and turn that target giftcard into an eShop gift card...

That is if digital copies are your thing :)

Around the Network
cusman said:
If you play with other people in the same room, the two games you should prioritize over any other are:

Nintendo Land
Super Mario 3D World

My username in english is Lonely_Dolphin, so yeah... Dx
Plus like I said, Mario Kart 8 is me top priority!

farlaff said:

How come? Have you really tried it enough?

Just not my thing. I already couldn't see myself playing it, and then playing the demo only solidified that stance.

jibbyjackjoe said:
I don't know where you're at in the world, so I don't know if the program works for you or not. But, I know in the States if you buy a digital copy of a game you get money back. So you should turn around and turn that target giftcard into an eShop gift card...

That is if digital copies are your thing :)

Eh, I'll just stick to physical. Having to buy an external harddrive would negate the money I got back anyway.

Slarvax said:
TanookiSuit123 said:

Great, there's loads 'o' great games already out!

This will be the best newcomer! At least from that pic, I'll love you from now on

xD Thanks, JonTron is the best Tron after all.

Alright, yal have 30 days to add me back! Can't wait to race together in Mario Kart 8!