By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Video: should microsoft buy capcom ?

Microsoft should leave the console business. Then... and only then everything is going to be fine and back to normal.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

LOL

I could understand Sony and Nintendo but MS?... Nope.

Adameh said:
I can't really see Monster Hunter selling well on an Xbox Platform

It will if it's the only platform. Though they would probably put it on WP8 for the handheld market and it would do better there.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Ka-pi96 said:
If Microsoft weren't at all interested in making a profit then it would be a great idea.

But Microsoft want profits and buying Capcom would cost a huge amount then it would need some time to actually make Capcom decently profitable again. They should definitely buy some more studios, but they should be smaller cheaper ones that can grow to become big.

capcoms still profitlable, despite cutting their profits in half its still profit.

however, it would take them forever to get their return on investment. 

Not directed at you...

I don't really know why people say M$ buy this Sony should buy that... they've all shut down some studios they've boughten. (Ensemble, Psygnosis/studio liverpool)

Around the Network

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I don't listen too fools.

NobleTeam360 said:
Why? buying someone like Remedy would make more sense.

have you watched the video? its quite obvious that making sense isnt one of this mans priorities. 

I'm gonna go with no. I'd hate to see my all-time favorite game Dragon's Dogma end up XBOX only. I'd be forced to buy 2 game consoles and I don't want to do that.

Yes! MS should totally buy Capcom and turn Resident Evil into a mindless shooter............Oh wait..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---