By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone else annoyed with the "Hello!" sound on this website?

I hate it too!

Around the Network

Thankfully that stuff doesn't annoy me anymore now. It used to be the advert for the 3D smiles that got on my tits, but that's all sorted now.

Good to see this site is still going 

Get FF with ad blocker, problem solved.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I hate that ad too, I ignore it by not putting the internet's arrow over it

super_etecoon said:
tarheel91 said:
Firefox + Ad Block Plus + No Script.

Are people afraid of Firefox?  This is like the fifteenth time that we've had this thread, and each time the holy grail of browsers is revealed.  And yet there are still people who refuse to upgrade....for free.

I have no clue.  People are ridiculous sometimes.  It doesn't just go for here either; I hear people complaining about unwanted crap from the internet all the time.  If they'd just do something about it and download a browser and two extensions, all of their problems would be solved.

Around the Network

Wait, what's no script for?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I dislike the Ipod or Iphone ones more than the 'Helloooo' or 'Say something!!' ones. In fact, it's fun to turn up my mouse sensitivity as high as I can and mouse on and off the ad as quickly as I can to hear the sounds merging together.

Pisses off the room mates so it must be good.

Guys, you can't talk about ad blocking software on the site. It's a violation of ioi's terms of agreement with the companies he gets the advertising through.

Besides, it's extremely poor form to openly talk about how to deny ioi the only revenue he gets from the site to pay for the quite substantial bandwidth and server costs associated with a site this size.

Locked.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/