By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just read the IGN preview, and they are mightily impressed with the gameplay and features. They didn't say much about graphics.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

I think the graphics look wonderful. "just ok" You are crazy!

Fable 2 looks amazing. Along with Fallout 3 the must have RPG's of 2008. FFXIII more than likely will be released next year on PS3. I am no fan of FF. FF series sucks, too many sequels offering little improvement upon the previous instalment.
Mass Effect 2 will be released I assume in 2009 and that will be amazing, probably better than any other RPG yet on the X360.

Last 2 look very nice. However I don't like the character design one bit.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

It looks like it has slightly better lighting than Oblivion, character designs looks meh. But the most important part is the gameplay and storyline, let's wait for that.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Graphically I don't think photo realistic is the way to go with the character models. This game isn't supposed to be a gritty type of experience its supposed to be more light hearted and age neutral. Anyone expecting otherwise isn't keying into what this game is about. Further more I think its probably the better way to go considering the aspect of scarification. Which most of you probably aren't thinking about but looks to be a mainstay of the series. Hideous main characters probably would not go over well with people red lines yes. Giant hideous fleshy lesions probably wouldn't be all that appealing to most gamers. Anyway its probably more of a style choice then a technical limitation.

That said I think this following video sold me on purchasing this game. I know many of you haven't played a MMORPG but in some games you actually get creature taming classes, and let me say this yes players become very invested in their pets. They love them to death, and if they die or are injured the owner is usually very distraught. Many of you will probably not understand this, but it shows a real humanity for this game to include these aspects. They are a very rewarding experience. This game will have real personality to it.

I might get it, first one was solid

I think this looks great, but the finished product will look so polished. I will buy it Day One.

I love the lighting and all the colors.

This is really just looking MIGHTILY impressive. And with the in-game anytime co-op, this could be easily the best RPG of the year on ANY platform.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS