By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Be true to yourself... Name a popular game that you just don't like!

Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas,Infamous 2,GTA IV.( all of them are sand
box game btw. I'm not much into the gern)

Why are there so many people who don't like uncharted? Idk , it seems weird.

Around the Network

The Last of Us
Xenoblade Chronicles

Assassins Creed, Infamous.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Any Assassin's Creed.

Boring and repetitive like a hell... I did got Platinum in one of them yet.

Slarvax said:

I swear, there are many games that don't deserve the praise they get! They were/are just a novelty, and there are way better games than it! And people love it, even if they know there's a better game than it... They're not true to themselves. But we, Vgcharterz, we  are equally dumb are different! We can name an overrated game and say "I hate it!" and the others will say "It's fine."

I hate Ocarina of Time...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

i'm not sure i like the assassin's creed franchise gameplay that much.

GTA4
BioShock
CoD
Left 4 Dead
Borderlands
Dead Space

I could go on.....

Skyrim, most boring game I've ever played.

I'll will go with

+Oblivion (and because all the series is the same, pretty much every Elder Scrolls game).
+Metal Gear Solid franchise (finished the first one on PS1, didn't bother with the rest).
+Halo (tried and finished the 1st, tried the 2nd but I didn't finish it).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Easily Skyrim.. That game is so damn boring! This gif sums up perfectly my experience with that game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---