By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Be true to yourself... Name a popular game that you just don't like!

JEMC said:
I'll will go with

+Oblivion (and because all the series is the same, pretty much every Elder Scrolls game).
+Metal Gear Solid franchise (finished the first one on PS1, didn't bother with the rest).
+Halo (tried and finished the 1st, tried the 2nd but I didn't finish it).

I would give the series a second chance. I was in a similar situation a few years ago.

They really need some time getting used to, but the stealth mechanics are really fun (especially everything from MGS 2 onwards).

The wacky story is a plus too.

Around the Network
orniletter said:
JEMC said:
I'll will go with

+Oblivion (and because all the series is the same, pretty much every Elder Scrolls game).
+Metal Gear Solid franchise (finished the first one on PS1, didn't bother with the rest).

I would give the series a second chance. I was in a similar situation a few years ago.

They really need some time getting used to, but the stealth mechanics are really fun (especially everything from MGS 2 onwards).

The gameplay wasn't the problem, it's the constant interruptions to develop the story with cinematics that are the deal breaker for me.

MGS without the "movie" aspects would be a lot better franchise, imho.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Gran Turismo. I tried liking it when GT5 Prologue came out and didnt like it. But i told myself maybe it was just because it was a glorified demo, so i bought GT5 when it launched, got a steering wheel and all. Hated it, never again.

I'm not a fan of Uncharted. I recently played UNcharted 1 and was like "what... this game is terrible" and gave it a 4/10
I played Uncharted 2 soon after and gave it a 7/10 it was a massive improvement, but still nothing unique or revolutionary, and it might just be because it was great for when it was made :o.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Ocarina of Time
The 2D Mario games
Mario 64
World of Warcraft
Halo Reach
Persona 3

Around the Network

Elder Scrolls. Oblivion and Skyrim.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

greencactaur said:
I'm not a fan of Uncharted. I recently played UNcharted 1 and was like "what... this game is terrible" and gave it a 4/10
I played Uncharted 2 soon after and gave it a 7/10 it was a massive improvement, but still nothing unique or revolutionary, and it might just be because it was great for when it was made :o.

I agree with you. 

NobleTeam360 said:
greencactaur said:

I agree with you. 

Thanks it's nice to have people who agree with me since I have no friends. Anyways I loooved Jak and Daxter/Spyro/Crash so I was a bit upset at not liking Uncharted, but yeah.... I mean I felt it was walk a few steps, shoot people, Cutscene.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

GTA.
A really boring game for me :/

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

JEMC said:
orniletter said:
JEMC said:
I'll will go with

The gameplay wasn't the problem, it's the constant interruptions to develop the story with cinematics that are the deal breaker for me.

MGS without the "movie" aspects would be a lot better franchise, imho.

Thats too bad. They are very rewarding to play imo...and the cutscenes are quite well done...