By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Project O Trailer - Wii

Around the Network

Naz's thread didn't necessarily have to be locked. Mine seems less popular!

Developers of Project O (AKA King's Story):

Executive Producer: Yasuhiro Wada (Harvest Moon)
Producer: Yoshirou Kimura (Harvest Moon, Chulip)
Character Design: Hideo Minaba (Final Fantasy XII)
Monster Design: Kazuyuki Kurashima (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Game Design: Norikazu Yasunaga (World Neverland)
Director: Youichi Kawaguchi (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)[3]
Composer: Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts series, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Blah, mine shouldn't have been locked. They both said 21:32. Damn you Ben! I also want to know how you embed from IGN. Their embed code is just messed up.

On topic, I love it. Looks like Pikmin combined with Animal Crossing.

This game looks strange

Embedding from IGN is a nasty business.

That embed code they give you is garbage. You have to strip code from it and place the swf file as the URL/File, then the flashvars on the advanced tab.

Around the Network

Damn, I am all over that. I've been looking forward to this game, and that just reinforces my belief that I should be looking forward to it. Consider it purchased!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

It sucks being a poor high school student with all these great games. Despite my lack of funds, I'm definitely hoping to get this one. I love the style.

Dolla Dolla said:
Naz's thread didn't necessarily have to be locked. Mine seems less popular!

Developers of Project O (AKA King's Story):

Executive Producer: Yasuhiro Wada (Harvest Moon)
Producer: Yoshirou Kimura (Harvest Moon, Chulip)
Character Design: Hideo Minaba (Final Fantasy XII)
Monster Design: Kazuyuki Kurashima (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Game Design: Norikazu Yasunaga (World Neverland)
Director: Youichi Kawaguchi (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)[3]
Composer: Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts series, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

It's a great list of developers other than the FFXII guy, but I'll tolerate him for the other awesomeness.  This is the biggest 3rd party Wii game to me, and one of the biggest games to me this year in general.  I'm a huge Harvest Moon and Pikmin fan, and the combination of styles in this game just looks great. 

Love the artstyle of the game, good Music too, and it looks fun, Im looking forward to this game

naznatips said:

It's a great list of developers other than the FFXII guy, but I'll tolerate him for the other awesomeness. This is the biggest 3rd party Wii game to me, and one of the biggest games to me this year in general. I'm a huge Harvest Moon and Pikmin fan, and the combination of styles in this game just looks great.

I admit, I'm liking the style of this game.

But my most anticipated game for Wii is ...