By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Project O Trailer - Wii

Finally a new trailer, now give me a release date please :P

Go Poncho!!!!!

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

You have excellent taste Dolla. Oboro Muramasa Youtouden should be amazing. In fact, if they fix the technical issues of Odin Sphere and leave the rest of the gameplay identical it will be incredible.

Edit: Is it sad that I didn't even have to play that video to know what it was?  I spend way too much time watching game movies. >_< 

I'll take them both!

naznatips said:

You have excellent taste Dolla. Oboro Muramasa Youtouden should be amazing. In fact, if they fix the technical issues of Odin Sphere and leave the rest of the gameplay identical it will be incredible.

Edit: Is it sad that I didn't even have to play that video to know what it was? I spend way too much time watching game movies. >_<

Nah, you just know Dolla Dolla very well, and Oboro looks great too, almost everyone here has seen the trailer at least once...

BTW is nice to find more people who likes Harvest Moon and Pikmin... 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

This looks great.
What's the release date?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
naznatips said:

Edit: Is it sad that I didn't even have to play that video to know what it was? I spend way too much time watching game movies. >_<

Nah I already knew what it was too. We are gaming enthusiasts, its what we do. 

omfg another game that I have to spend money on. I have to delay some of my games on my list of gets. So many good games. I will eventually have them all.

It doesn't look like my type of game, but it's great to see games of this quality in development for the Wii.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

naznatips said:
Dolla Dolla said:
Naz's thread didn't necessarily have to be locked. Mine seems less popular!

Developers of Project O (AKA King's Story):

Executive Producer: Yasuhiro Wada (Harvest Moon)
Producer: Yoshirou Kimura (Harvest Moon, Chulip)
Character Design: Hideo Minaba (Final Fantasy XII)
Monster Design: Kazuyuki Kurashima (Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Game Design: Norikazu Yasunaga (World Neverland)
Director: Youichi Kawaguchi (Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King)[3]
Composer: Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts series, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

It's a great list of developers other than the FFXII guy, but I'll tolerate him for the other awesomeness. This is the biggest 3rd party Wii game to me, and one of the biggest games to me this year in general. I'm a huge Harvest Moon and Pikmin fan, and the combination of styles in this game just looks great.

Hey, he was involved in some good games. FF6, Super Mario RPG, FF Tactics Advance... FF9.

OMG that game put a smiley on my face. i instantly though pikmin meets animal crossing, a lovefest of some really great games mix together. Awww so cute and i will defenetely buy it. love the style and if its as funny as it seems thats an extra of even more goodness.

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!