By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

I had to mash the login icon for a few mins before it worked. Give it some welly :)

Around the Network

yeah the login these past couple of days has been wonky

and having "great blessing" during the darkness event has been a blessing(lol) makes the fights much more easier, but oddly I unlocked Ashura lvl 9 but every time I go to the event it says no raid bosses available...don't want to miss out on getting Ashura when you beat the lvl 10 version.

EDIT: also still got a extra spy kat costume

AGH!!!! I accidently merged my lvl 25 man of gold!!!...atleast my gunslinger is now at lvl 16....

also...GOT ANOTHER GRAVITY PANTHER!!!

arcane_chaos said:
AGH!!!! I accidently merged my lvl 25 man of gold!!!...atleast my gunslinger is now at lvl 16....

Dude...I feel so Jelly! 

and lol about the accidental merge..at least the gunslinger is legit good. And by man of gold you meant the Phantom of Gold right? or someone else? I have Lvl33 Phantom of Gold and the dude is legit!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Was top 100 (78 I think) two days ago and still can't believe it, as I'm never nowhere near top 1000 in any video game. Plus haven't spent any actual money on it, as I'm sure the top players have. Then again, I have spent an insane amount of hours playing it. I still think that there's a sperate list with different regions and better players.

Anyway, the last three days, after summoning about 300 spirits and only getting commons or uncommons, I finally summoned my first SR: Hades. Thought I'd never get one! Still, I don't think he's that great, but I can't complain.

@Mugen
Dude, I get so many random assist attacks from you! It's hilarious and awesome.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
arcane_chaos said:

Dude...I feel so Jelly! 

and lol about the accidental merge..at least the gunslinger is legit good. And by man of gold you meant the Phantom of Gold right? or someone else? I have Lvl33 Phantom of Gold and the dude is legit!

yeah pntom of Gold....dude was one of my work horses...now I got to start at level one

naruball said:

@Mugen
Dude, I get so many random assist attacks from you! It's hilarious and awesome.

haha I have no idea how those are setup to be honest..but I love it when it happens. Has helped me out a lot

@Archane: Damn that sucks ..but at least he is easier to upgrade since he is UC and not that hard to limit break

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

arcane_chaos said:

I was about to feel sorry for you,then you said you got another Gravity Panther. Lol.

Tap the padlock icon next to your spirits to avoid accidental merges like that.

Server down for 6 hrs so far, at least in Europe...

yeah the server been down almost the whole damn day!! wich sucks because I had gotten another day of great blessings and I was killing it in the Darkness event!!!(GOT ASHURA!!!)

better get this fixed soon I'm on a 22 day login streak, I'll be pissed if I have to start from day one!!!

Edit: we better get some serious destiny orbs for this!!!(though likely it will be the usuall 10)