By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

No idea what's taking so long, but I've tried about 10 times the last couple of hours and I keep getting the same message. Couldn't they tell us that it'll take an entire day or something? Destiny is perfect for me, as I end up playing it whenever I have breaks for sometimes a minute or two. I don't have time to start a new deep game, so this maintenance really sucks.

Around the Network

Yep it's down for a long time now

You know they will probably put up a new limited time spirit thing like with Gravity Rush. Soul Sacrifice? God Eater? Tearaway?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Tearaway doesn't have many chracters they can use and they have no reason to promote it. My guess is Soul Sacrifice. That way they can also promote SS Delta. I just hope we don't get anything like The Last of Us or Uncharted, since these are supposed to be spirits.

Can you only trade R -> R; SR -> SR etc?

Kresnik said:
Can you only trade R -> R; SR -> SR etc?

I don't believe so

You can only however trade advanced summons to other advanced summons only

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Oh, cool.

Well, I don't plan on playing this ever again. Who wants my stuff!?

really Kresnik? how come?

and.....what you got!?!?!?!?!?

Kresnik said:
Oh, cool.

Well, I don't plan on playing this ever again. Who wants my stuff!?

lol why is that?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Bit of time sink and not a lot of fun. I have other games I'd rather be playing.

I'd have to re-transfer the game to my Vita (currently it's on my PS3 - I hope it actually saved all my spirits and stuff. If it didn't, then this point is moot).

iirc, some level 25 SR Fire Spirit; level 10 ish SR Forest Spirit; level 40 R Water spirit; all 3 of the last raid even R bosses at level 1; Sid from Gravity Rush; that blonde haired guy from Knack and a few other assorted R & UC spirits.

Kresnik said:
Bit of time sink and not a lot of fun. I have other games I'd rather be playing.

I'd have to re-transfer the game to my Vita (currently it's on my PS3 - I hope it actually saved all my spirits and stuff. If it didn't, then this point is moot).

iirc, some level 25 SR Fire Spirit; level 10 ish SR Forest Spirit; level 40 R Water spirit; all 3 of the last raid even R bosses at level 1; Sid from Gravity Rush; that blonde haired guy from Knack and a few other assorted R & UC spirits.

IF you are actually quitting..can I haz the fire SR summon?! 

oh and levels don't matter...they get reset to lvl 1 after trades etc anyways

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!