By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

Ive also quit and have a Gravity panther and more, Im just too lazy to turn the game on and trade with peeps =P

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Ive also quit and have a Gravity panther and more, Im just too lazy to turn the game on and trade with peeps =P

god damn it ktay give me that panther! I need to limit break lol

but yeah I have slowed down a lot too...after a while I will stop playing too unless they change things up a bit at least

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Boo! Stop quiting, people. At this rate, I'll be playing all alone in no time.

this is ridiculous....a whole day of great blessing gone...what in the world could've created this long maintenence

ktay95 said:

wha!? Kay95, I gave that panther out of love and now you're trading it away like a common whore!? you bastard :p

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
ktay95 said:

wha!? Kay95, I gave that panther out of love and now you're trading it away like a common whore!? you bastard :p

No, I max leveled it and now Im keeping it locked up so it cant harm any more spirits =P

it's almost 24 hrs down, now...

The official reason is "high rate of accesses"... But didn't this game suck, according to this review? http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/19/destiny-spirits-absolutely-bland/

Well, if they have too much traffic and are trying to do something about it, it sure is working. People are giving up on the game left and right. I don't care what the reason for this long maintenance is, it's still unacceptable and stupid on their part. How are they gonna make any money if no one is playing it?

ugh...now my 22 day login streak is gone...-_-

arcane_chaos said:
ugh...now my 22 day login streak is gone...-_-

Also pissed about it and this was basically the only reason I was getting back to the game lately lol (trophy wh***, I know).