By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

Tbh i heavily rely on my UC aswell. It's super hard to raise R/SR spirits. I just thought that R/SR > All other UC spirits as a fact. Apparently it's not, since R/SR stuck on 20/25lvl and you can get a high lvl UC with same stats.

Around the Network

I've maxed a few of my Rs without any jokers. Trading helps, but also defeating certain number/level of raid bosses gives you the same R spirits. Leveling up is not that hard if you play long enough.

naruball said:
I've maxed a few of my Rs without any jokers. Trading helps, but also defeating certain number/level of raid bosses gives you the same R spirits. Leveling up is not that hard if you play long enough.

the issue is with advanced summons. Two of my best ones are those and no one will trade em either. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
naruball said:

the issue is with advanced summons. Two of my best ones are those and no one will trade em either. 

Yeah, never tried any of those. I used my destiny orbs for Knack and Gravity Spirtis.

naruball said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
naruball said:

Yeah, never tried any of those. I used my destiny orbs for Knack and Gravity Spirtis.

Those are a form of advanced summons too..just a limited time offer kind. My best summon right now is the Gravity Panther and the second best is Spy Costume Raven. Really badly wanna limit break the Gravity Panther

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
naruball said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
naruball said:

Those are a form of advanced summons too..just a limited time offer kind. My best summon right now is the Gravity Panther and the second best is Spy Costume Raven. Really badly wanna limit break the Gravity Panther

Ok, I see now. I saw quite a few people trading some Spy Costume Raven spirits, so I assumed it wouldn't be that hard to level up those spirits. I use all my jokers to break the limit on the limited edition spirits and wait till I get the same spirit for the rest.

OMG, be happy you got one gravity panther!

now I feel super lucky that I got three gravity panthers in a row(already gave one away)

Finally got a lady of depth today, debating whether I shoud go for another

speak of the devil I have aquired another gravity panther :p

now I'm willing to trade this one but this time I would like a Lady of the Depths

or maybe either an Ukko or kokopelli

Edit: also have a spare kat spy costume and yunica spy costume if anyone is interested

I would be interested, but I have nothing worth to trade, at the moment.

In any case, I would add you to my friends. Is "arcane_chaos" your PSN id?