By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Teen Beaten So Badly His Nose Detached From HIs Face As Classmates Allegedly Cheered

Kids these days don't have the slightest damn of dignity.

Around the Network

Poor kid

His attacker was unarmed. I don't see the big deal.

spurgeonryan said:
fatslob-:O said:
Kids these days don't have the slightest damn of dignity.

They are not taught morals anymore. One thing that church going did right back in the day. But hopefully harsher bullying laws will take out some of this trash.

Church does nothing ... These stupid kids need to go to juvie to learn a lesson. 

Jesus those kids must either hate him or are just the biggest douches of all time. I mean when his nose fell off were they still cheering?!

I hope the attacker gets tons of hate and charges.

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Around the Network

Too bad, human race is a very violent race indeed, hope he feels better

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well its time to sue, is familly, and all the one who cheered. DEstroy them with financial insecurity, its the only thing they'll understand.

They cheered on the attacker................Really?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spurgeonryan said:

Yes, i agree. But then next year there will just be a new hoard of kids who never heard of a kid going to juvenile hall over a fight, and it will all happen all over again. it is like these kids do not watch tv or realize that there are serious consequences these days. It is not just a detention and a talk to the parents anymore.

These hoards of new kids are going to have to learn the hard way ... 

Sign of the times, parents and society is too soft on kids now so they get away with everything. Pathetic.