Forums - Politics Discussion - Teen Beaten So Badly His Nose Detached From HIs Face As Classmates Allegedly Cheered

Too bad, human race is a very violent race indeed, hope he feels better

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

Well its time to sue, is familly, and all the one who cheered. DEstroy them with financial insecurity, its the only thing they'll understand.

They cheered on the attacker................Really?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spurgeonryan said:

Yes, i agree. But then next year there will just be a new hoard of kids who never heard of a kid going to juvenile hall over a fight, and it will all happen all over again. it is like these kids do not watch tv or realize that there are serious consequences these days. It is not just a detention and a talk to the parents anymore.

These hoards of new kids are going to have to learn the hard way ... 

MoiseHnkel said:
Well its time to sue, is familly, and all the one who cheered. DEstroy them with financial insecurity, its the only thing they'll understand.

I think his family could win as well. No college money, the families in debt for the rest of their lives. Would be a life long lesson. Well deserved.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Sign of the times, parents and society is too soft on kids now so they get away with everything. Pathetic.

MoiseHnkel said:

Or inspire further hate and violence.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
MoiseHnkel said:

Or inspire further hate and violence.

And then get sued all over again.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

victim should leak the attackers name... then watch justice prevail.

fps_d0minat0r said:
victim should leak the attackers name... then watch justice prevail.

Should make one of those donation sites so people can give him money. I am sure there will be legal fees and medical ones until they can get the attackers and bystanders to pay up.