By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Renegade Kid's Kickstarter is a go (Psst! It's Cult County)

Tagged games:

Kresnik said:

Dev confirms: Vita is a home console.

By default. The few people who own one are too ashamed to take it out of the house.

Around the Network

If you want the thread title to be a real attention-grabber, you should change it to "Cult County cancelled for 3DS, now coming to PS4/Vita"

Anyway when I saw how much they were asking for, my heart sank. Renegade Kid is not a very well-known developer outside of 3DS owners, and now they are making a pitch to everyone EXCEPT their main audience. I'm afraid they will struggle to reach $100,000, let alone six times that amount. I feel like it would be incredibly rude to ask Jools, but I wonder what they will do if the Kickstarter fails.

Kresnik said:
pokoko said:

We are excited by the opportunity home consoles and computers offer the game, and hope you share our enthusiasm. 

I knew it. It was obvious all along! 

OT: This looks pretty cool. Shame it's not coming to 3DS, but it's still an intriguing concept and one I could get behind. I'll be keeping an eye on this, for sure.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wait will it be a physical game or a digital only?

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
toot1231 said:
Wait will it be a physical game or a digital only?

It's episodic, so digital.

Around the Network

the_dengle said:

I feel like it would be incredibly rude to ask Jools, but I wonder what they will do if the Kickstarter fails.

It would be very rude.  You'd be giving him hope that his kickstarter might succeed by choosing to say if.

Kresnik said:
pokoko said:

We are excited by the opportunity home consoles and computers offer the game, and hope you share our enthusiasm. 

Hooray! The Wii U is not the weakest 8th generation home console anymore! ^ω^

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---