Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Watch_Dogs effects video PS4 footage. Graphics are awesome

thismeintiel said:
FlamingWeazel said:
selnor1983 said:

Ive not even viewed the video in th op.

WTF? So all your comments on a video you never even watched? How did you know what it even looked like?

Wait...Did he just admit he was basically trolling?  Of course, I'm going to go with the most obvious conclusion.  I'm sure he did watch it, but now that he said it looked much better than the PS4 (and therefore the One version), he's going to act like he didn't watch it. 

Agree lol.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

selnor1983 said:

You made your comments even more pointless now... why did you posted if you didn't watch the OP? How can you can say something looks a lot better without see it?

We saw the PC version on its first reveal. The PC version wont drop to the levels the console stuff showed.

selnor1983 said:
ethomaz said:

selnor1983 said:

You made your comments even more pointless now... why did you posted if you didn't watch the OP? How can you can say something looks a lot better without see it?

We saw the PC version on its first reveal. The PC version wont drop to the levels the console stuff showed.

No, you were clearly talking about the OP video.

selnor1983 said:
ethomaz said:

selnor1983 said:

You were talking about the OP's video, please.

This is why you don't use poorly compressed internet videos for graphical comparisons guys. It scrubs all the fine detail out and your mind is really good at filling in the blanks with what it expects to see.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

This was a good read.

Thanks jlmurph!