By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony’s E3 Press Conference Will Be a “Tight Fit,” Will Have a Decent Mix of Genres According to Sony Dev

Nice

Around the Network

Now if only Nintendo woul talk about what they're doing.

*crosses fingers for Jak 4*

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Their prominent focus will be Uncharted 4, not only will it push the capabilities the PS4 even further (many will be in awe over gameplay footage) it's one of Sony's most popular franchises and the anticipation for this game is through the roof. Yes some will say it's not that innovative but the immersion and exploration will be one of the finest we'll see.

selnor1983 said:
daredevil.shark said:
selnor1983 said:
One serious question.

Why are Sony going to show so many 3rd party games? COD, KH3, FF15 etc. Microsoft have already said they cant fit all their Exclusive stuff into their 90 min show. I thought generally speaking E3 conference was to show stuff you could ONLY get on PS/XB/Wiiu?

1. Despite the layoffs sony still has more quality AAA studios than microsoft has.

2. Microsoft has said, but we havent seen what actually they will show. And same applies for sony. You are shooting in the blind before anything has been announced.

Fair enough. Lets wait for E3 I guess. Hopefully forr us all niether company wastes time on 3rd party games. That wont bee good for reasons to buy a console. 

To be fair, all multiplatform games on PS4 had an exclusive to PS4 performance boost.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I hope they give Vita more time this year. PS4 will get lots of attention regardless

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

It all depends on how much time they intend to give each game to show on stage.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

vivster said:
selnor1983 said:
daredevil.shark said:
selnor1983 said:
One serious question.

Why are Sony going to show so many 3rd party games? COD, KH3, FF15 etc. Microsoft have already said they cant fit all their Exclusive stuff into their 90 min show. I thought generally speaking E3 conference was to show stuff you could ONLY get on PS/XB/Wiiu?

1. Despite the layoffs sony still has more quality AAA studios than microsoft has.

2. Microsoft has said, but we havent seen what actually they will show. And same applies for sony. You are shooting in the blind before anything has been announced.

Fair enough. Lets wait for E3 I guess. Hopefully forr us all niether company wastes time on 3rd party games. That wont bee good for reasons to buy a console. 

To be fair, all multiplatform games on PS4 had an exclusive to PS4 performance boost.

Only the multiplatform games without a PC version... which aren't many.

Conina said:
vivster said:
selnor1983 said:
daredevil.shark said:
selnor1983 said:
One serious question.

Only the multiplatform games without a PC version... which aren't many.

What's a PC?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Conina said:
How much time will the Vita get in the press conference? More or less than the 1:23 minutes of last year?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/06/11/sony-vita-game-lineup-e3-2013-sony-conference

They might forget it again like they did in 2012 :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.