By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FR+IT+ESP top sellers - week 49 (status quo)

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:
We used to have a European Chart thread, every week, however far few people posted there unfortunately.

Not an awful lot out of the ordinary here, it must be said. Surprisingly, FFX HD charted twice!

i dont ever remember seeing that :O

Here's an example of it : 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=147738&page=1

Around the Network
Talal said:
Conegamer said:

Yeah, it ended about a year ago, maybe more. Unfortunately I can't remember the user who did it right now, however their profile was football related 

It's called "PAL Charts" or something if you're interested.

It was "I LOVE GIGGS" I believe.

Correct you are, thanks!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

bump. Never thought Diablo could be that big. Infamous still hot too...

Ka-pi96 said:
PC games topping charts looks a bit odd. I guess physical copies still do sell well in France.

Well haven't you heard?

The French like it physical.

Update. Seems like we got a fresh shipment of PS4s

Around the Network

3DS is strong in France

One of the WEIRDEST things is how cRaZy popular the indie game Broforce is in France. It's so strange, a ton of us here play it all the time and we are huge fans. I'm even a member on the dev's official forums - it seems there are more fans in France than the rest of the world combined!

The studio boss, Evan, even joked and said that he's gonna learn French! SO funny considering the game itself.

=D

wish the rest of the world would give it a try!

Well done, Diablo III!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

TESO Debut behind FIFA 14, wich has been out for almost 6 months. Cant have been awesome.

What is impressive is to see Layton vs AA in 5th.

shikamaru317 said:
Nem said:
TESO Debut behind FIFA 14, wich has been out for almost 6 months. Cant have been awesome.

What is impressive is to see Layton vs AA in 5th.

Two different ESO editions at #2 and #4, combined I'm sure it's well ahead of FIFA. Also isn't this for the week before ESO released? The OP is from March 31st. 

Doh, i got fooled by necros. :(