By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WHo Is THe Oldest mEmBer Of VgChartz?

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=12

roadkillers is the oldest active member and in fact the oldest member with any significant number of posts active or not.  

A search is laughably easy to do.  Why didn't you just do that? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

The member who has been here the longest is ioi b.c he created this site.

I joined four days after you skeezer, for it is January 6th, 2008
I have never regretted my descion.

It would seem that the current incarnation of VGChartz dates to August 2006. Before that, I don't know, but johnlucas was there even in the vgharts.org days (not misspelled), so you can ask him.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Soriku said:
Lol, Broshnat, ioi, whatever

don't forget wiiboy

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

skeezer said:
How old is vgchartz anyways?

It has been vgchartz.com since last Feb/March-ish... before that it was vgcharts.org. I think vgcharts.org began about July/August 2006. ioi/broshnat/brett had a site before that doing something similar as well I think, can't remember the name though. Edit: found it... before August 2006 it was called everythingandnothing.org.uk not sure when that started though.

Around the Network

I'm 32.

oh, as far as vgc member ship goes. I think that was brosnat...Just put a 1 in place of your member id.

I started in December 2006.

July 26th, 2007

Me

December 10, 2007
not that long ago

Me. 68 years old.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

28th Dec 07.