By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Uncharted Game

Best Uncharted Game

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 43 4.75%

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 486 53.64%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 353 38.96%

Uncharted: Golden Abyss 23 2.54%

Total:905

I would go out on a limb and say that Uncharted 2 is the only good game in the series.

So that.

Around the Network

UC2 is the best. The other two games are very good too.

Play them all.

I think Uncharted 2 was more impressive when it came out, but Uncharted 3 is the better overall game.

So I vote Uncharted 3.

Uncharted 3 is the best.

But U3 enhancements over U2 is way lower than U2 to U1... so the U2 had a big impact.

I think 2 was the best, it felt much more fluid and perfected than the first. When 3 came out it was good, but it didn't feel much improved, if it was at all. The melee system was better in 3 though, but overall 2 is still better.

Golden Abyss was too repetitive, and as far as I can remember the first was also that.

Yep.

Around the Network

Both 2 and 3 had their stronger and weaker parts, 3 was definitely an improvement in the technical and gameplay department, while 2 had definitely better, more consistent story, was by far the more polished game, I prefered it's setting but that's a matter of opinion. My favourite game in the series is Drake's Deception, but I think that objectively Among Thieves is the better game.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

One had the biggest impact on me, but my favorite is 2. Dat multiplayer. I liked 3, but the mp didn't resonate as much, and I preferred the design of 2. GA was cool, but the touch screen element made me rage, especially on the last boss and Dante on Crushing.

So for me ... UC2. :)

the 17 people who didn't pick 2 are clearly liars

BMaker11 said:
the 17 people who didn't pick 2 are clearly liars

Personal taste...

CGI if I'm not wrong like the Uncharted original more... I liked the 3 > 2 > 1... I loved all the games but I think the story make my choice easy...

PS. I'm right now thinking the first was the best one

Although Uc3 is my favourite i have to say that Uc2 is the best in the series.

PS: Zadainie you've heard wrong,Uc3 is an amazing game and you should play it!