By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Uncharted Game

Best Uncharted Game

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 43 4.75%

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 486 53.64%

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 353 38.96%

Uncharted: Golden Abyss 23 2.54%

Total:905

U2 easily. Most polished, most consistent and had a decent boss fight at the end. I was quite disappointed with part 3. It was the only one that I completed just once. The others I finished 2 or 3 times each. 3 never gave you much chance to appreciate the settings before you were transported away to somewhere else.

Around the Network

All dem UC3 votes in the poll doe!

Aldro said:

It was 69% for UC2 last time I checked. Something's fishy, be honest Aldro did you make a script to constantly vote for UC3?

Signature goes here!

1 had the bigger impact and it was a great game. Golden Abyss, pretty good for a handheld game. UC3 is overall the best game in the franchise in every aspect for obvious reasons. But I liked 2 a little bit more, so that's my choice.

TruckOSaurus said:
Aldro said:

It was 69% for UC2 last time I checked. Something's fishy, be honest Aldro did you make a script to constantly vote for UC3?

Around the Network

Uncharted 2, by far. Best gameplay, story, level design and pacing of the three games - not played Golden Abyss. 3 was a big step down for me. Especially after the excellent first sequel.. UC1 too, is a very good game but is the weakest in terms of playability (gameplay).

For me it goes 2 > 3 > 1.

And lol at the poll. Is that you Aldro?

The best Uncharted game has to be everyone's favorite which is Fight for Fortune Uncharted 2!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

The best Uncharted game has to be everyone's favorite which is Fight for Future Uncharted 2!

Fight for Future?

UC 2 is the best game EVER
so , I voted for UC 2

EB1994 said:
AZWification said:

The best Uncharted game has to be everyone's favorite which is Fight for Fortune Uncharted 2!

Fight for Future?

Excuuuuse me! It happens sometimes.. 一_一

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---