By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW, week ending 3/22.

Can someone write the numbers in a post? For some reason the browser isn't showing the images.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Can someone write the numbers in a post? For some reason the browser isn't showing the images.

PSP - 12,044

X360 - 29,371

PS3 - 60,106

Wii - 9,281

3DS - 120,699

PSV - 65,434

Wii U - 39,376

PS4 - 220,349

XOne - 112,513

Now waiting for Watch Dogs for the next PS4 boost.

chapset said:
90k boost during Infamous week, system seller confirmed!!!!!

and just 1/2 days as well, it kept moving units the following days, with the Infamous bundle on top spots in Amazon UK before it sold out today/yesterday

I guess the stock that Sony "held back" (if true) for the Infamous release still wasn't enough!

ethomaz said:

pezus said:

And a price cut, basically.

I am sure many people bought a PS4 for inFAMOUS this week though. After all, people buy consoles for the games, right?

The consensus in this site is that PS4 has no gamez... so it is selling due I don't know.

the consensus?  what site are you visiting?  it certainly isn't this one...

Around the Network
gergroy said:
ethomaz said:

pezus said:

And a price cut, basically.

I am sure many people bought a PS4 for inFAMOUS this week though. After all, people buy consoles for the games, right?

The consensus in this site is that PS4 has no gamez... so it is selling due I don't know.

He's visiting the internet.

gergroy said:

Just today I saw more than 10 guys saying that in this site (my thread title was created because this little coincidence)

x1 stayed above 100k, so that is better than I thought it would be. I thought the drop off would be more dramatic. I'm guessing that boost will remain into the next week as the retail price war happened the next week. question is, will it drop or sell more with the $50 dollar cut?

ps4 sold about what I was expecting though, good job ps4!

pezus said:
inFAMOUS sales will be interesting. I'm expecting around 700k+

Vita keeps rising. Next week could be as high as 80k.

You expect vita #s in japan to be over 52k? 

sales2099 said:
Aerys said:
Welfare said:

Damn XOne holding over 100k. If the PS4 stock and Infamous+MGS didn't sway people from buying a Xbox, we could see it still over 100k next week.

Edit: At this rate, the Xbox One should outsell the Wii U easily by the end of 2014.

Wii U has 2-3 system sellers this year, especially Mario Kart 8 and SSB, on the other hand, XB1 has...Halo 2 Remake, i dont think it'll outsell wii U by the end of the year 

.......seriously?

If you say H2 Anniversary then surely the Forza Horizon 2 rumor should be addressed. Kinect Rivals, Project Spark?

But lets not forget all those juicy multiplats that are only on PS4/X1 that won't see the light of day on the WiiU.

In term of system seller, Kinect Rivals , project spark, FH2 are nothing compared to Titanfall, a big hyped FPS.

Titanfall itself is nothing compared to Mario Kart and SSB, 2 huge system/long sellers

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m