By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X1 or PS4: Which has the better exclusives now?

JayWood2010 said:
papamudd said:
JayWood2010 said:

I enjoyed Ryse but i gave it a 67.  The story is a big let down and unless you play it on hard(WHich i did) it is kind of boring. ON hard it is fun which ive heard the same about KNack but my guess is most plays games on normal

Have you played the Project Spark beta yet? How is that?

It is very impressive.  Couldnt believe some of the stuff people were making.   Has a lot of potential, just needs to iron out some of its bugs before the officiolly release it.

Yeah I had always been impressed by what people created in LBP and that was just 2D basically... Can't imagine or wait to see what people do with project spark! I'll have to check you tube later

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

WiiU.

Xbox One and its not even a debate. Maybe things will change later but I dont see it happening now that Microsoft sees that exclusives are what people want. Microsoft could make or have any game that want if they really wanted to.

Didn't you make this same thread 2 weeks ago?
I still say X1 has the better exclusives.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

At this moment and in the near future, definitely X1.

Around the Network

Why do we need threads like this which only serve to bring out rabid fanboyism.

I have an Xbox One and am very happy with the games I can play on it - so far it has exceeded my expectations. I have always preferred the exclusives out on the Xbox machines. I'd like to think anyone who bought a PS4 would feel similar about their machine. I just don't need to have universal approval that Xbox has the best games to make me feel more secure about my purchase.

lucidium said:
I have a PC so I would say WiiU.

*runs*

A wild Knack appears , blocking your escape path.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If you count Titanfall as an exclusive my opinion is that X1 has better exclusives. If you dont count titanfall... well then I still say the X1 because of Forza 5. Literally Titanfall and Forza 5 are literally the only console games that appeal to me. Lucky for me I can play Titanfall on my PC so that is moot point. Overall neither console has even remotely enough exclusives for me to ever consider purchasing either of them.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I don't own either console but I have played games from friends. I'm nintendo guy when it comes to games so, I will give fair pick imo. My pick is Xbone. Nothing on Ps4 is even slighly interesting for him. Killer I. is more interesting to me than all of Sony.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

BeElite said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
Xbox one for sure
Titanfall ( but it is available on PC)
Ryse- To showcase your Xbox and to enjoy a good roman story
Dead Rising-Killing zombies yeahhh I love it Crazy mechanics
Forza-Go race
Killer Instinct-Ultraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Comboooooooooooooooo
Max The Curse Of BrotherHood- One of my favourite downloadble titles
Zoo Tycoon-Fun but menu's I hate them
Crimson Dragon-Enjoyable

Ps4
Killzone Shadow fall-Moderate but a good showcase for your ps4
Infamous-Nice game and looks good
Knack- I don't like it at all
Resogun- I like this game alot

SO hands down currently XBox One has best exclusives in future anything could happen xbox one or ps4 anyone could win but currently xbox one takes the crown

KillzoneSF infamousSS Knack Resogun ONLY on PS4, real exclusives not PR talk.

you forgot a few games on PS4 and not on X1

DCU online
Warframe
War thunder
Blacklight R
Dont starve
Outlast
FF 14 RR
Injustace GAU ue
Trine 2

So hands down PS4 is the console of choice when you dont chery pick games to list. 

Nah they don't count since those games are also on PC.