By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - JOIN NOW! Xbox One VGChartz Gamerscore League: April Update! Trials Fusion Race Points Awarded

Angelus said:
jlmurph2 said:
We get it Angelus, you hate indies lol

You know I never knew. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Filthy Spambot message removed and replaced with a picture of my dog - Conegamer

Ya, so Seece.......

I vote Neo takes over control of the league if he is willing too and take it back to its glory days. Failing that if Seece and neo could joint run the league there would be less pressure on one person. That might actually he the ideal scenario if both parties are willing.

I also want to finish by the fact that I appreciate the fact that people take time out of their own lives to run the league for others.

Around the Network
Berstuck said:
I vote Neo takes over control of the league if he is willing too and take it back to its glory days. Failing that if Seece and neo could joint run the league there would be less pressure on one person. That might actually he the ideal scenario if both parties are willing.

I also want to finish by the fact that I appreciate the fact that people take time out of their own lives to run the league for others.

I just wanna see how me and Kapi did in May. We were competing for the whole month which ended up making us both get close to 5k GS. But yeah I support anything that can get this League active and alive. Hopefully Seece can keep doing it though.

I don't wanna see Seece forced out if he wants to be doing this league, which I assume he does since he started it in the first place. However, if you wanna do it.....do it. The updates have to be timely

We can always help him make improvements when there are improvements to be made, as I think several people are willing to contribute and/or pitch ideas, but none of that requires a new person to run the league. The only pressing concern that would require that he step down is if Seece is continuously unable to update, and while he is VERY late on it now for the May update he has been good about previously so I feel like we should still treat this as an anomaly for the moment and not jump to boot him off it right away.

Yeah the updates need to be timely like Angelus said, were almost into July and still don't have an update for May. So I vote for NeoRatt to take over the league also. Sorry Seece nothing personal, I'm sure you're probably just busy and haven't had the time to update the thread accordingly .

Edit: I think Windows 8 and Xbox 360 games should also count by the way.

Angelus said:
jlmurph2 said:
We get it Angelus, you hate indies lol

Lol man

Ka-pi96 said:
I think Seece should still run the league, he did start it up afterall and so far this has been a one off. If he needs help there are people here willing to help.

Well I personally don't see why Seece and NeoRatt can't work together. 

At the very least it's something which they could perhaps discuss in order to try and avoid this happening again.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.