By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - JOIN NOW! Xbox One VGChartz Gamerscore League: April Update! Trials Fusion Race Points Awarded

Whatever Seece wants I am fine with that... I only offered to take this on because:

1) I see this league as unbalanced and catering/favoring a specific type of gaming. This is not the spirit that Shern Foo and myself started this league with
2) Seece seems to be MiA
3) I have some time to resurrect what I did before
4) I know that key members of the previous league don't want to join this one because they don't like the rules.

If I am involved there needs to be rule changes to bring it more in line with when I ran the league before. Since I am a software developer I will automate the updates so there is no need for many people involved other than a committee to vote on rule changes.

The rules as they currently sit are unbalanced and only encourage people to finish as many games as possible. For those that are more about Gamerscore and TA score, this league is impossible for them to compete today.

I will let Seece make the call.

For reference this was the old ague thread I ran...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=121630&page=1

Around the Network

Sorry guys, my life has became far far too active as of late, keeping up with monthly is bad enough let alone weekly (how does anyone have the time?)

Neoratt, you quit the league so you're in no position to start whining and acting authoritative. By all means take over and do it how you like but until then button it. I've not had anyone talk to me about rules either.

And I asked for your help several times and you refused

Personally rather spend my time doing something else than catering to a bunch of ungrateful people that want to whine.

Locking at request of OP.

Signature goes here!

Everybody needs to calm down. THis thread is for fun and a privilege. Seece isn't obligated to do it and im sure he has other things going on in his life. I cant speak for him but if people demanded me to do something rather than trying to understand something they may not be aware of and being patient, that would just make me not want to do it because it makes you sound ungrateful.