By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who are your favorite Male actors of this decade?

Leonardo Dicapro, Christian Bale, Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Leonardo Dicapro- He really has been outstanding the past few years... I cant believe i didnt watch the departed!!O_o

Clive Owen - needs more movies, he's a great, interesting actor.

Christian Bale - he's very dedicated to his acting (Machinist), and he does a good job at developing his character throughout a movie.

Russell Crowe - classy guy...I thought he was going to be out of movies by now, but he's getting even better.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Johnny Depp, Jason Statham, Gerhard Butler, Clive Owen, Jack Nicholson.

2 people with Jason Statham now?

The man who brought us Crank? Crank 2? In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale? Transporter?

Fun action movies...I would not put him among the best of a decade though. But that's my opinion...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Christian Bale, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Craig and you can't forget Brad Pitt.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Daniel Day Lewis.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:
Daniel Day Lewis.

He's brilliant. @BenKenobi; The Machinist was sick, I thought Bale was rendered into a walking skeleton in that movie... and to think; he starred in Batman Begins mere weeks later, weighing 96 kilo's and full of muscle!! And also; Equilibrium rocks...

PS: Statham is not a brilliant actor, he just starrs in brilliant action movies, kinda like Jackie Chan, who can hardly be called a good actor at the core. The original Transporter was fantastic!

I'd also like to add good 'ole Robert De Niro to the list, Ronin is an amazing action flick as well, and it has the worlds coolest frenchman in it; Jean Reno! Have you seen Shut Up! (Tais-toi!) with Reno and Gerard Depardieu? If you haven't then go and rent it!  

Definately Brad Pitt. Love that guy in every thing. even his cheesy movies. I mean Legends of the Fall, Fight Club, Troy, Seven, Seven years in Tibet, Devil's Own. That man rules. Plus he's something to look at.

Totally agree with everyone who put down Christain Bale too. American Psycho and The Machinist were amazing shows.

Matt Damon gets my honorable mention aswell. Hes come a long way since Mistic Pizza.

BenKenobi88 said:
2 people with Jason Statham now?

The man who brought us Crank? Crank 2? In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale? Transporter?

Fun action movies...I would not put him among the best of a decade though. But that's my opinion...

Your post left me with the unfortunate knowledge that Crank 2 is forthcoming.  Thanks a lot.   :(

OP: Hmm.... in the interest of adding someone different than those mentioned, I'll throw in Simon Pegg, a great comic actor. 

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.