By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who are your favorite Male actors of this decade?

Dude, topic was actors of "this decade". If it was about best actors in general obviously I'd put De Niro on top and Al Pacino on 2nd place. (plus Anthony Hopkins and what not would deserve a spot up there as well)

Around the Network

Hanks or Crow

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Johnny Depp - Brilliant actor although I kind of hated Captain Jack Sparrow by the third movie.

Clint Eastwood - Very good actor, I wish he would have been in even more Westerns.

Harrison Ford - One of the best drama actors around, I can't think of any of his performances that I didn't like.

Tom Hanks - One of the greatest actors of all times but I think I'm getting burned out on him.

Robin Williams - Amazing actor, he gives very good performaces in both his comedies and dramas.

Will Smith - His movies are hit or miss but he usually gives a very solid performance.

Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson, Dustin Hoffman - All great actors but they're so iconic now that it's hard to watch them without seeing the star instead of the role they're playing.  Some of the others on my list are starting to get that way as well.

How could anyone forget Daniel Radcliffe. Harry Potter ftw!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Slimebeast said:
Dude, topic was actors of "this decade". If it was about best actors in general obviously I'd put De Niro on top and Al Pacino on 2nd place. (plus Anthony Hopkins and what not would deserve a spot up there as well)

Hm, De Niro was good but maybe not great in Showtime, 15 Minutes and Meet the Parents. Last movie I saw him acting great in was probably Flawless (1999), so I guess you're right about DeNiro.

Around the Network

No, actually I misunderstood the topic of the thread. I thought it was about new comers, sort of. But it was about best acting in the last decade no matter how long they've been in business.

In that case I support DeNiro up there. IMO he is great in whatever movie he plays in (perhaps not like in his prime, but still the best). Pacino has had more of a decline in recent years though.

Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Russell Crowe. All three are talented and gorgeous