By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Wii game would you like to see get the Wind Waker HD treatment?

Tagged games:

?

Mario Galaxy 1 + 2 41 20.20%

Xenoblade 62 30.54%

Twilight Princess 32 15.76%

Skyward Sword 12 5.91%

Metroid Prime 3 34 16.75%

Other 22 10.84%

Total:203
Einsam_Delphin said:

Anywhos, why didn't you give us your pick? :O

Prime 3. Given how pretty is is already, with upgraded textures and lighting in HD, it could be one of the most beautiful games on the planet.

Around the Network

Skyward Sword. Skyward Sword's art style was lovely, but the style simply didn't mesh well with HDTVs which made it look more pixelated than it actually was. Xenoblade would also really benefit from HD.

I voted Metroid Prime 3, but I'd would rather see the Trilogy! Again... ;)

Yep.

curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Anywhos, why didn't you give us your pick? :O

Prime 3. Given how pretty is is already, with upgraded textures and lighting in HD, it could be one of the most beautiful games on the planet.

It's been so long I can barely remember what the game looked like, but I'll take your word for it!

Xenoblade + Wii U = I will be a missing person for 200+ hours.

Around the Network

Twilight Princess to shut the people who want a "realistic" Zelda up.

I went with Xenoblade Chronicles since it's my favorite game of all time, and improved textures, lighting, and a more consistent frame rate would be one of those rare times when you CAN improve on what I already consider to basically be a perfect game.

I was REALLY tempted to say Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword as Zelda is my fav franchise, but I would rather they do a "double-pack" and give TP AND SS the HD treatment and bundle them together for the $50-$60 price of one game.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

WagnerPaiva said:
RE Zero, RE Remake, Fatal Frame 4, The Calling, The grudge and Silent Hill Shatterd Memories.

This is in my top 3 of all 7th gen games, but I have to disagree. It ruined my brain with Wii graphics. I don't want to know what would have happened to me with WiiU graphics..

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Einsam_Delphin said:

It's been so long I can barely remember what the game looked like, but I'll take your word for it!

Here it is on Dolphin, without enhanced lighting/textures:

Majoras mask