By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Wii game would you like to see get the Wind Waker HD treatment?

Tagged games:

?

Mario Galaxy 1 + 2 41 20.20%

Xenoblade 62 30.54%

Twilight Princess 32 15.76%

Skyward Sword 12 5.91%

Metroid Prime 3 34 16.75%

Other 22 10.84%

Total:203

wii games? too early. n64 und gc games yes. mario 64 and mario sunshine would be great.

Around the Network

None. If the idea of remastering a Wii game into HD pops into Nintendo's heads, then they need to briskly give themselves a shake so they can come back to reality.

"Hmm, should I make Metroid Prime 3 in HD?"
*Shakes self*
"NO! I'll make a new Metroid Prime and actually try on it. Thanks for the advice, NintendoPie!"

MTZehvor said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Xenoblade only because it'd give me a chance to get the game at a normal price. Otherwise none. Would rather have new games!

Well, yeah, we'd obviously all prefer new games (unless it's Star Fox Adventures 2), but if there was going to be some HD remake done for a Wii title, and Nintendo gave you the final decision as to which game it would be, what would you pick?

I would pick use those resources on a new game!

Obviously we'd all rather they made new games, but say it was an outside contract that wouldn't tie up a first party studio?

Well, my number one pick would be Prime Trilogy, but if we're only counting games born on the Wii (Prime 3) then I'd choose the Galaxies first.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Obviously we'd all rather they made new games, but say it was an outside contract that wouldn't tie up a first party studio?

I already said Xenoblade, sheesh!

Xenoblade the thread? Xenoblade the thread.

Einsam_Delphin said:
curl-6 said:

That was addressing the whole thread, hence why I didn't quote you.

The last story.
But smthing more in the line of MH3U. Fully retextured 1080p60fps The last story.
It was the best looking Wii game by far. but framerate was shitto

curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
curl-6 said:

That was addressing the whole thread, hence why I didn't quote you.

Uh huh, suuuuuuure.

lawl jk.

Anywhos, why didn't you give us your pick? :O