By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Morpheus will outflop Vita TV.

My prediction. What is yours?

Around the Network

Hard to call at this point since ps4 accessories just sell like crazy...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

LMAo A one market add on vs a major shift in gaming as sony sees vr, yahh so similar.

Will do awesome, potentially 25/30% PS4 user adoption rate Lt.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

The Vita isn't selling well. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

The Vita isn't selling well. 

Touche

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Looks like the trolls are bored today.

Vitatv was pretty popular if I remember correctly. How about some facts to back up your vague hypothesis.

You'll have to define "outflop". Vita Tv is only sold in 1 market and that market isn't doing so well at the moment. It's very unlikely that Vr will sell less than Vita TV. The least you could've done is explain why you think it will flop and what you mean by "outflop".

BeElite said:
LMAo A one market add on vs a major shift in gaming as sony sees vr, yahh so similar.

25%-30% attach ratio? are you talking vita tv ~ ps4? Cuz thats not going to happen! (i think im confusing it? if i am, i just made myself look retarded :p )

I think you need at least some numbers to determine what a flop would be and till how many sales it would outflop Vita TV to have at least a little chance that your thread isn't considered as pure spam but even then I think it is.

tbone51 said:
BeElite said:

25%-30% attach ratio? are you talking vita tv ~ ps4? Cuz thats not going to happen! (i think im confusing it? if i am, i just made myself look retarded :p )

mean vr will achive that, imo vtv is pointless.