By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW 15th march. XB1>PS4. TitanFall XB 900k! Dark Souls 800K! PS4 67%+ in UK!

dsage01 said:
Didn't Microsoft say 125k plus for titanfall in its FW in the UK? Why the fuck is it at 122k then?

PC accounts with 6% of the sales.

To be fair GAF estimates is 122k with 114k Xbone and 8k PC.

And 487k Xbone / 129k TF =  3.8 ratio... the announced ratio is ~4... so I think VGC is accurate.

PS. VGC shows 129k for TF... not 122k.

Around the Network

Germany up.

http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41714/Germany/

kowenicki said:
Xbox One passes lifetime Vita in UK

Vita and Wiiu are on life support here already.

Honestly, wouldn't even give them that much credit. At least Wii U has Mario Kart, Vita is dead.

Titanfall didn't do much in Germany then... MS needs a 100 euro price cut ASAP. They would still probably profit from that.

So for the coming week's UK sales PS4 will be over 20K. Nice.

I can't reconcile 130K TF sales with the MCVUK statement of almost 2:1 over inFamous when GFK says inFamous got between KZSF and FIFA14, which according to VGC is 139K>inFamous>98K. Even if it's only 98.XK that is no where near a 2:1 ratio, it's not even 1.5:1. So something is wrong. Either FIFa launch week is

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:

I can't reconcile 130K TF sales with the MCVUK statement of almost 2:1 over inFamous when GFK says inFamous got between KZSF and FIFA14, which according to VGC is 139K>inFamous>98K. Even if it's only 98.XK that is no where near a 2:1 ratio, it's not even 1.5:1. So something is wrong. Either FIFa launch week is <98K by quite a lot, or TF got way over 130K, or MCV is misinformed.

MCV says less than 2:1... better the right words "just under double".

2x ISS > TF (PC + Xbone)

good titanfall support for us & uk,700k

Above & Beyond

ethomaz said:
binary solo said:

I can't reconcile 130K TF sales with the MCVUK statement of almost 2:1 over inFamous when GFK says inFamous got between KZSF and FIFA14, which according to VGC is 139K>inFamous>98K. Even if it's only 98.XK that is no where near a 2:1 ratio, it's not even 1.5:1. So something is wrong. Either FIFa launch week is <98K by quite a lot, or TF got way over 130K, or MCV is misinformed.

MCV says less than 2:1... better the right words "just under double".

2x ISS > TF (PC + Xbone)

Except you don't say "just under double" when it's actually under 1.5:1 unless you want to mislead. So someone is wrong about something. I suspect MCVUK is wrong, but it could also be TF is more like >180K (Xb one +PC) for the week. I doub't the Fifa number is much lower than it is. And we know KZ is about right because KZ~HW sales for the launch week.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Kinda interesting to see the difference in the markets, in the US and UK about every 4th X1 owner bought Titanfall on the console, in Germany only about every 8th. Also the PC version is way closer to the console version in Germany than it is in the other two markets.

Conclusion: A PC and X1 exclusive is never going to be a game changer in Germany and probably in other European countries neither, especially not a shooter.

binary solo said:

Except you don't say "just under double" when it's actually under 1.5:1 unless you want to mislead. So someone is wrong about something. I suspect MCVUK is wrong, but it could also be TF is more like >180K (Xb one +PC) for the week. I doub't the Fifa number is much lower than it is. And we know KZ is about right because KZ~HW sales for the launch week.

I agree but under can change a lot...

For example... TF 140k (PC + Xbone) and ISS 80k (160 doubled)... so 140k is just under double of 80k.

FIFA on PS4 can be close to 80k too... you need to remember too TF sold a little over double of all FIFA 14 sales in 2014... so it can be 2.5x the FIFA 14 sales in 2014.

GAF estimates for TF is 122k (114k Xbone + 8k PC) with ISS between 70-80k.