By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz March Madness '14 -- Tournament Thread *Winner: The Last of Us*

Final Fantasy X vs. The Thousand Year Door Journey vs. Super Mario Galaxy 2 Pokemon Red/Blue vs. Mass Effect 2 Metal Gear Solid 3 vs. Shadow of the Colossus Super Mario 64 vs. Half-Life 2 BioShock Infinite vs. Final Fantasy VII Resident Evil 4 vs. Grand Theft Auto V Halo 3 vs. Metroid Prime

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Final Fantasy X vs. The Thousand Year Door Journey vs. Super Mario Galaxy 2 Pokemon Red/Blue vs. Mass Effect 2 Metal Gear Solid 3 vs. Shadow of the Colossus Super Mario 64 vs. Half-Life 2 BioShock Infinite vs. Final Fantasy VII Resident Evil 4 vs. Grand Theft Auto V Halo 3 vs. Metroid Prime

Signature goes here!

Voting closes at 7:00AM EST tomorrow.

Ready to flip my shit whenever somebody chooses Bioshock Infinite over Final Fantasy VII.

EDIT: Flipped my shit.

Voting for the first round top half has ended. I will post the results shortly.

Edit: results: Winners are in bold.

And the vote breakdown:

Final Fantasy X vs. The Thousand Year Door 8 vs. 7
Journey vs. Super Mario Galaxy 2 6 vs. 9
Pokemon Red/Blue vs. Mass Effect 2 12 vs. 4
Metal Gear Solid 3 vs. Shadow of the Colossus 9 vs. 7
Super Mario 64 vs. Half-Life 2 11 vs. 6
BioShock Infinite vs. Final Fantasy VII 5 vs. 12
Resident Evil 4 vs. Grand Theft Auto V 12 vs. 4
Halo 3 vs. Metroid Prime 3 vs. 13

Around the Network

Go Gators!

March 22-March 24: First round/bottom half

The Last of Us vs. Metal Gear Solid 4 Banjo-Tooie vs. Super Metroid Twilight Princess vs. Pokemon Gold/Silver Metal Gear Solid vs. The Wind Waker Ocarina of Time vs. Halo: Combat Evolved Uncharted 3 vs. Final Fantasy VI Uncharted 2 vs. Call of Duty 4 BioShock vs. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

This is the bottom half of the first round. Please vote for your picks by putting the winner in bold. Pick one winner from each cell.

My votes:

The Last of Us vs. Metal Gear Solid 4 Banjo-Tooie vs. Super Metroid Twilight Princess vs. Pokemon Gold/Silver Metal Gear Solid vs. The Wind Waker Ocarina of Time vs. Halo: Combat Evolved Uncharted 3 vs. Final Fantasy VI Uncharted 2 vs. Call of Duty 4 BioShock vs. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

If Halo was going up againt almost anything else, I'd pick it.

The Last of Usvs. Metal Gear Solid 4 Banjo-Tooie vs. Super Metroid Twilight Princess vs. Pokemon Gold/Silver Metal Gear Solid vs. The Wind Waker Ocarina of Timevs. Halo: Combat Evolved Uncharted 3 vs. Final Fantasy VI Uncharted 2 vs. Call of Duty 4 BioShock vs. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nintendo and PC gamer