By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "All of Sony's inhouse/1st party studios are OVERRATED!!" says YouTube user Blackbond.

Can you determine if a game is overrated before playing?

Yes! 101 31.37%

No! 221 68.63%

Total:322

There is not a single industry in which the word "overrated" is more overused than the gaming industry. If a game receives high praise and it's not on someone's console of choice then that person will automatically label said game (or dev) as overrated. What a load of crap!

Around the Network

I stopped watching when he said that he never played some of the games he's about to talk about. Watching Demon's Souls videos will put me to sleep but I love the shit out of playing that game.

4 ≈ One

He is right.

He's just a hater, mostly Nintendo.
But his favourite 7th gen game was Xenoblade Chronicles...

LurkerJ said:
He is right.

Explain how so?

Around the Network

I don't form opinions on things that I don't know. You can't really say how overrated a game is until you play it. I have to admit I didn't watch the video. The fact that he called kojima an "inhouse" dev made it dumb enough for me to not watch. Kojima is third party. Maybe sony makes a lot of high rated games because they tend to make high quality games.

What a nonce! You can't judge something if you haven't even played it. I bet he done it for views.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018