By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "All of Sony's inhouse/1st party studios are OVERRATED!!" says YouTube user Blackbond.

Can you determine if a game is overrated before playing?

Yes! 101 31.37%

No! 221 68.63%

Total:322

That guy has always been an idiot. He said he was our God once.

Around the Network

You'd have to play something first to determine if it's overrated, and even then it's your own perception that determines if something is overrated. In terms of Sony 1st party games in general... Yeah TLOU is one of the most overrated games I've seen lately... However lets not put a negative perception on "overrated". Even if I consider something to be overrated, it doesn't mean I hate it or won't play it.

Overrated game =/= Bad game

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Overrated these days just means "this thing is popular but i don't like it". There are some things that really are overrated, but the term is thrown around like a dog rolling in it's own shit.

Being overrated is overrated.

I have changed the title of the thread to make it less of a click bait thread. I won't be locking it since the OP actually has some thought put into it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

For me their are underrated

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Why should I care about YouTube user Blackbond's opinion?

Zekkyou said:
Overrated these days just means "this thing is popular but i don't like it". There are some things that really are overrated, but the term is thrown around like a dog rolling in it's own shit.

Glad to see others notice how pointless the word is.

ok, that was weird

Blackbond is overrated.

What's kind of funny is that he states he doesn't play first party Sony games other than a few, and then when he's reading out games from a list of "third party titles" he "owns,"  he reads out a couple Sony owned franchises.  Wild ARMs and Arc the Lad are Sony owned franchises.