By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Final Fantasy 15 can easily run on Wii U

Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:
Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:

I fail to see the connection between the subjects. you are (wrongly) suggesting that I don't want the game. and even if I didn't want, it has nothing to do with making threads about the game.

Hey, you're the one who called it boring. I'm just wondering why you keep talking about a game you don't care about? 

and now you aren't only putting words on my mouth, you are saying I said the opposite of what I just did. Now I'm curious, how did you get to the amazing (and wrong) conclusion that I don't care about FF 15? because I certainly didn't say so.

Dude read your own post:

"I don't like this tech stuff on a rpg either. it's almost final reality instead of fantasy = BORING."

You don't like the direction that Final Fantasy is going on, you called it boring. 

No, he called the modern elements of the game boring. Doesn't mean he can't like the combat system and what not. 

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Zero999 said:

and now you aren't only putting words on my mouth, you are saying I said the opposite of what I just did. Now I'm curious, how did you get to the amazing (and wrong) conclusion that I don't care about FF 15? because I certainly didn't say so.

Dude read your own post:

"I don't like this tech stuff on a rpg either. it's almost final reality instead of fantasy = BORING."

You don't like the direction that Final Fantasy is going on, you called it boring. 

In case you didn't notice, it's possible to be interested in a game without agreeing with every little aspect of it. I'd prefer a medieval theme but won't boycott the game over it.

And the Wii U's design is FLAWED.

Next. ;)
Next. ;)
Next! ;)

Justagamer said:
I only have this to say about the op: the ps4 and x1 are way, way more powerful than the wiiu. Its not close. I do belive that almost any game can be downgraded to fit on the wiiu, but anyone would see the difference. To say the wiiu is close to the ps4/x1 is funny. The wiiu is close to the ps360.... even if the wiiu was 500 g flops, thats still no where near 1.3 t flops(x1) or 1.8 t flops(ps4)... I dont think anyone should ever argue about the wiiu power vs the ps4/x1.... ever. The old wii was closer to the ps360 than the wiiu is to the ps4-1.... and that wasnt really close either.

NO. the wii was 20x+ less powerfull than ps360. wii u vs xone vs ps4 is more like 1 vs 2 vs 3.

and it's not only raw power (although i'd guess 600 gflops on wii u), the wii u has all the modern effects and tools that ps360 lack, wich makes the difference.

Samus Aran said:
Fusioncode said:

Dude read your own post:

No, he called the modern elements of the game boring. Doesn't mean he can't like the combat system and what not. 

Correct. there's still fighting fantasy creatures and it's good to see the series trying the action rpg style for a change.

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
Justagamer said:
I only have this to say about the op: the ps4 and x1 are way, way more powerful than the wiiu. Its not close. I do belive that almost any game can be downgraded to fit on the wiiu, but anyone would see the difference. To say the wiiu is close to the ps4/x1 is funny. The wiiu is close to the ps360.... even if the wiiu was 500 g flops, thats still no where near 1.3 t flops(x1) or 1.8 t flops(ps4)... I dont think anyone should ever argue about the wiiu power vs the ps4/x1.... ever. The old wii was closer to the ps360 than the wiiu is to the ps4-1.... and that wasnt really close either.

NO. the wii was 20x+ less powerfull than ps360. wii u vs xone vs ps4 is more like 1 vs 2 vs 3.

and it's not only raw power (although i'd guess 600 gflops on wii u), the wii u has all the modern effects and tools that ps360 lack, wich makes the difference.

bold1: no

bold2: false

bold3: alternate reality

I kinda like this way of answering, i can see why you do this Zero.

Edit: Mixed things up a bit.

Not-so-proud owner of every current-gen system. 

Next-gen is upon us folks!

And some cool and inspiring quotes

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” 
― Oscar Wilde
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
― Bernard M. Baruch
Zero999 said:
Samus Aran said:
Fusioncode said:

Dude read your own post:

Correct. there's still fighting fantasy creatures and it's good to see the series trying the action rpg style for a change.

Even though FFXIII Trilogy was game series of the Epoch. I do want to see how much new aspects of action RPG they twist and turn with it.

Zero999 said:
Justagamer said:

No way the wiiu is 600 gflops.not a chance. 400 maybe, but their is no way its pushin 600. Look, i love nintendo, but the reality is, the wiiu is built for low power consumption, not built for power. It may have some more slightly moremodern features, but theres just no way its at nearly half the x1 power. I think i remember reading that the ps360 were around 300 gflops, so 400 for the u is optimistic, i think. There isnt one wiiu game that looks like its above the ps360's best.hell, the new tomb raider on the 360 looks better than anything on the u.... i have the wiiu, i love it. But my eyes tell me that it is basically a ps360, with more ram, and better shaders. Thats it. But as i said before, i do think ps4/x1 games can fit on the wiiu, but the differences would be so obvious, that my mom could tell the difference.

bobgamer said:
Zero999 said:
Justagamer said:

bold1: no

bold2: false

bold3: alternate reality

I kinda like this way of answering, i can see why you do this Zero.

Edit: Mixed things up a bit.

I love how he doesn't come close to getting the specs right, if your gonna make threads about hardware power at least have the slightest idea if what your talking about. 

Justagamer said:
Zero999 said:
Justagamer said:

No way the wiiu is 600 gflops.not a chance. 400 maybe, but their is no way its pushin 600. Look, i love nintendo, but the reality is, the wiiu is built for low power consumption, not built for power. It may have some more slightly moremodern features, but theres just no way its at nearly half the x1 power. I think i remember reading that the ps360 were around 300 gflops, so 400 for the u is optimistic, i think. There isnt one wiiu game that looks like its above the ps360's best.hell, the new tomb raider on the 360 looks better than anything on the u.... i have the wiiu, i love it. But my eyes tell me that it is basically a ps360, with more ram, and better shaders. Thats it. But as i said before, i do think ps4/x1 games can fit on the wiiu, but the differences would be so obvious, that my mom could tell the difference.

/thread

Though Zero will just do this:

User was banned for this post - Kantor