By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSB For WiiU/3DS Hot Topics #20 Top 20 Most Realistic Newcomers Final: 1st-3rd (all 20)

Out of the Top 3, Who's going to make it in?

Only Chrom 10 32.26%

Only Palutena 0 0%

Only Mii's 1 3.23%

Chrom+Mii's 6 19.35%

Chrom+Palutena 6 19.35%

Mii's+Palutena 0 0%

All 3!!! 7 22.58%

Total:30

I think Palutena is so lame...
I felt that way about Rosalina too...
Seeing as Sakurai worked on KIU, I imagine Kid Icarus will get a second rep...
If it is her, I wonder if this would affect the animation of Pit's Final Smash...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Palutena Please, We need more hawt chicks in the new Smash Bros plus shes a goddess!

*Cough cough*

Fuck, forgot about that one!!! We should have both!!! Sexy it up yo!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

leedlelee said:
I think Palutena is so lame...
I felt that way about Rosalina too...
Seeing as Sakurai worked on KIU, I imagine Kid Icarus will get a second rep...
If it is her, I wonder if this would affect the animation of Pit's Final Smash...

pit can completely change his final smash, in fact pit doesn't even have her shield anymore. (his b down)

im gonna say palutena final smash is pits in ssbb

I haven't seen anyone mentioning him yet, but Zanza from Xenoblade could be a nice character to add. Big and sluggish, possibly still wearing the chains wich he can use as weapons. Not likely though, but he's sort of a villain too. What do you guys think?

IsawYoshi said:
I haven't seen anyone mentioning him yet, but Zanza from Xenoblade could be a nice character to add. Big and sluggish, possibly still wearing the chains wich he can use as weapons. Not likely though, but he's sort of a villain too. What do you guys think?

Got to remember (despite many great characters from different franchises) we would be lucky to have even one character per franchise in the game. Shulk is enough, Thats if he's even in. If there were 3 characters that would get in the game, instead of Shulk+Zanza/Ryen/etc  it ould rather be Shulk+Isaac(Golden Sun)+Saki(Sin and punishment) since they are nintendo franchises!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
IsawYoshi said:

Got to remember (despite many great characters from different franchises) we would be lucky to have even one character per franchise in the game. Shulk is enough, Thats if he's even in. If there were 3 characters that would get in the game, instead of Shulk+Zanza/Ryen/etc  it ould rather be Shulk+Isaac(Golden Sun)+Saki(Sin and punishment) since they are nintendo franchises!

Yeah, I think shulk is pretty likely, but two from Xenoblade won't happen. Even so, Reyn is probably higher up on the list. It was mostly him as a fighter, not the chances I was talking about.

You missed one of the pros of Mii! Remember how there was a big meme about putting Reggie in the new Smash, and Reggie acknowledged it? Downloadable Reggie Miis for Smash! Reggie WILL be in the new Smash Bros! :D

Palutena, ugh, I don't get why so many people think she'll be playable. Sakurai has said in the past he doesn't want to over represent his own series. Palutena is already present in a Kid Icarus stage as a statue, with Sakurai saying she's "watching over" the battle. The most I could see is an assist trophy. I'd honestly be surprised if she made it in.

Anyone who doubts Chrom is an idiot. He's the safest bet out of any of your top 20. If fact, he's a safer bet than any returning character, as far as I'm concerned. I'm personally hoping Nintendo will get creative and have him paired up with another character like he can be in Awakening through the Dual System. So much potential. Do it Nintendo!

HylianSwordsman said:
Palutena, ugh, I don't get why so many people think she'll be playable. Sakurai has said in the past he doesn't want to over represent his own series. Palutena is already present in a Kid Icarus stage as a statue, with Sakurai saying she's "watching over" the battle. The most I could see is an assist trophy. I'd honestly be surprised if she made it in.

Prepare to be surprised :)

tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I could say the same to you.

HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I could say the same to you.

Want to Bank on it