By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSB For WiiU/3DS Hot Topics #20 Top 20 Most Realistic Newcomers Final: 1st-3rd (all 20)

Out of the Top 3, Who's going to make it in?

Only Chrom 10 32.26%

Only Palutena 0 0%

Only Mii's 1 3.23%

Chrom+Mii's 6 19.35%

Chrom+Palutena 6 19.35%

Mii's+Palutena 0 0%

All 3!!! 7 22.58%

Total:30
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Palutena, ugh, I don't get why so many people think she'll be playable. Sakurai has said in the past he doesn't want to over represent his own series. Palutena is already present in a Kid Icarus stage as a statue, with Sakurai saying she's "watching over" the battle. The most I could see is an assist trophy. I'd honestly be surprised if she made it in.

Prepare to be surprised :)

I could say the same to you.

Want to Bank on it

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

(On another note look at your wall you bum!)

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Palutena, ugh, I don't get why so many people think she'll be playable. Sakurai has said in the past he doesn't want to over represent his own series. Palutena is already present in a Kid Icarus stage as a statue, with Sakurai saying she's "watching over" the battle. The most I could see is an assist trophy. I'd honestly be surprised if she made it in.

Want to Bank on it

Are you suggesting a bet? I'd take you up on that, but I don't have a sig to bet yet, and I don't feel like having my first sig be a bet loss.

HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Want to Bank on it

Are you suggesting a bet? I'd take you up on that, but I don't have a sig to bet yet, and I don't feel like having my first sig be a bet loss.

So, this means chances are leaning toward me :p We'll see eventually!

_crazy_man_ said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Want to Bank on it

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

(On another note look at your wall you bum!)

whats wrong with my wall :)

tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Want to Bank on it

So, this means chances are leaning toward me :p We'll see eventually!

I wouldn't say they're leaning toward you, just that Nintendo has been insanely unpredictable this time around with Smash. Wii Fit Trainer? Lucario with higher priority than Mewtwo? Yoshi not revealed with Yoshi's New Island? Or heck, who saw a portable release of Smash coming?

Alright, tell you what, I'll try to get a sig up later tonight and then we can talk bets.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
tbone51 said:

I wouldn't say they're leaning toward you, just that Nintendo has been insanely unpredictable this time around with Smash. Wii Fit Trainer? Lucario with higher priority than Mewtwo? Yoshi not revealed with Yoshi's New Island? Or heck, who saw a portable release of Smash coming?

Alright, tell you what, I'll try to get a sig up later tonight and then we can talk bets.

Its not nintendo, its Sakarai that does all revealing/etc. But thats minor, the thing is i agree on Wii Fit Trainer, but who ever said Lucario has higher priority than Mewtwo? SSB has Secret/unlockable characters. Which in your opinion would be more of a HELLLLL YESSS hidden character? Mewtwo or Lucario?

It doesn't rule out Mewtwo at all, this just means Lucario most likely wont be a hidden character (look at Lucas/Ness in SSBB). Ness is less priority than Lucas cuz Lucas was shown Wayyyyy before Ness? No way.

Lastly for Yoshi, people got too hyped for nothing. There aas no guarantee for his reveal and thats the communities fault. All reveals that were coincided with releases have been with japanese dates, only reason Diddy kong was shown for US release cuz Japan had Little Mac+Ninty Direct.

About time! All of the top 3 will get in guaranteed!

Nintendo can't be that stupid to waste a slot in the Mii, can they?

morenoingrato said:

Are you saying Mii is a wasted Slot? Personally i dont care for them to be playable, but Mii is a very smart choice, mst popular new character since 2007 of Nintendo's Characters.

Would be great cuz of multiple choices for a moveset (jetpack B up / Sword maybe Smash atk/ etc), and you can most likely make your own Mii or made up into the game! 

Also funny thing is imagine possibilities with people's creations? Mii vs Mii

tbone51 said:
morenoingrato said:

Are you saying Mii is a wasted Slot? Personally i dont care for them to be playable, but Mii is a very smart choice, mst popular new character since 2007 of Nintendo's Characters.

Would be great cuz of multiple choices for a moveset (jetpack B up / Sword maybe Smash atk/ etc), and you can most likely make your own Mii or made up into the game! 

Also funny thing is imagine possibilities with people's creations? Mii vs Mii

It is not '08 anymore. They are not popular. They are bland, personality-less characters and an abysmal choice for Smash IMO.