By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Grown man cries over Nintendo!

padib said:

NSMB not being online.

Your post on the video was so classless. How could you break the man's heart like that?!

Around the Network

Well that was painful to watch...

padib said:
Nintentacle said:
padib said:
wangjingwanjia said:
I didn't watch the video, what is he crying about?

NSMB not being online.

3D World too.

Oh yah, that too. Basically Mario not being online on the Wii/WiiU.

Wow, really? I thought his console bricked or something, would have been a tad more serious at least.

I don't like to judge people, but this is perhaps a bit too sensitive. :/

NintendoPie said:

Your post on the video was so classless. How could you break the man's heart like that?!

What are the odds he'll even see the one reasonable post in the sea of "lol, faggot"?

I lost it when he said even Sony and Microsoft fans know Nintendo is the true champion. This is just pathetic to me. No one should be crying over a company that they aren't even a part of.

Around the Network

No online play... in a Mario game... the horror. It would be a nice feature, I guess, but I'd never use it.

I think he may be trolling. The crying didn't seem legit.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Felt for him right up until the whole 'You're our champion' nonsense.

padib said:
NintendoPie said:
padib said:

NSMB not being online.

Hah! I didn't want to be mean, but I had to tell him the truth.
(I kind of feel a bit bad, sometimes I write things and they just come out way meaner than I intended...)

What did you say?

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

It's a hard life. Being this invested in video games is not healthy. Also; why does he claim that "there's not enough time for video games these days" when we all have more spare time than ever?

padib said:
BraveNewWorld said:

What did you say?

Mm, I don't know if I should repost it, it was kind of cold.

But here it is :/

Nintendo doesn't want to have Mario online, they have a reason for it and no matter how much you wine, they will never change their minds. They want people to play as a family and nothing you say will ever change their minds. It's a philosophical decision on their parts and you will forever be disappointed.

I'm sorry to be rough, but you need to hear the truth about it. Nintendo wants people to play Mario as friends and family in the same room, they don't believe in online play for Super Mario.

Edit: One more thing, you reminded me of Theon Greyjoy in your final speech.

Doesn't seem very cold to me. Just telling him what's going on.