By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Grown man cries over Nintendo!

BraveNewWorld said:
No online play... in a Mario game... the horror. It would be a nice feature, I guess, but I'd never use it.

I think he may be trolling. The crying didn't seem legit.

You... You don't understand !

Around the Network

As a grown man with a wife and kid he definitely shouldn't be crying about Nintendo in a Youtube video.

Anfebious said:

Indeed, it gives us Nintendo fans a horrible image. Now I feel embarrased to be paired with that group of fans... damn... why did I choose Nintendo over Playstation?

This is just trolling.. he is pretty sure NOT nintendo fan

FromDK said:
Anfebious said:

Indeed, it gives us Nintendo fans a horrible image. Now I feel embarrased to be paired with that group of fans... damn... why did I choose Nintendo over Playstation?

This is just trolling.. he is pretty sure NOT nintendo fan

Nintendo is the only gaming company he makes videos about so yeah he is a Nintendo fan and huge one if you go by all his videos.

Trestres?

Around the Network

We need our champion...

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Who gives a dam

I see you guys found my vi-

ZOR! Vizor! Yeah... there it is over there! That thing which is certainly not my video! Yeah...

^_^;

TrevDaRev said:
Felt for him right up until the whole 'You're our champion' nonsense.

This sentence was so perfect with your signature rigth below :D

But, yeah, people are really passionated over a company can't be good, and all the stuff he has on the back, he really loves nintendo stuff, but i fell more like he was disapointed with nintendo in general, not just online. But in the description he put: "Sorry about this video, I'm just going through a lot in my life right now." I laughed but now i feel bad.

At least we still don't have to pay for online, or DRM, or in disc DLC and all that. Get with the times will not bring only good things, as some seems to ignore.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Feel sorry for him for some reason, but why would anyone cry for something like online gaming?!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54