By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What happened to Solid Snake?

Tagged games:

I dived back into the MGS Saga since MGS: GZ just came out. In my opinion the Metal Gear Solid Saga has one of the best storylines in video games ever created. There is just so much to debate about... but sometimes I like to think a little bit further

We know that Liquid Ocelot's insurrection takes place in the year 2014. We also know that Snake's FOXDIE has stopped from mutating. So he still has a few months left to live before the accelerated aging process kills him. My question is: What did Snake do after Big Boss had sent him off to finally enjoy the rest of his life?

Did he live alone? Did he return to Alaska, to his huskies? Did he ever meet Otacon again?

I'd like to hear your opinion on this.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

He had a heart attack and died 10 seconds after the credits rolled...

gergroy said:
He had a heart attack and died 10 seconds after the credits rolled...

If that's what happened, then so shall it be.

Don't you remember MGS4's post-credit (second credits I'm talking about) conversation?

Snake and Otacon reunite again. Snake stops smoking. He probably passes away some months later. Otacon carries on Snake's story.

Wright said:

Don't you remember MGS4's post-credit (second credits I'm talking about) conversation?

Snake and Otacon reunite again. Snake stops smoking. He probably passes away some months later. Otacon carries on Snake's story.

Ah I remember now that you told me So that answers one part of the question.

Around the Network

I think that's left to our imagination.

brendude13 said:
I think that's left to our imagination.

This.

But y u no Spongebob gif.

He dies from happiness, because he finds out the true meaning of his name.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

He shot himself in the face! THE END!

...i skipped most of the cutscenes

...also this thread need a spoiler tag

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
He shot himself in the face! THE END!

...i skipped most of the cutscenes

...also this thread need a spoiler tag

OOps... totally forgot about that. I will think about that in future posts.